Thread: P-40E-1 Preddy

P-40E-1 Preddy

Can someone point me to this A/C?
    Thanks

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries

P-40E-1 Preddy

Highpockets;

I believe this is a plane by Lindsey Watts featured on his now defunct website. It is not in the SOH library. However, I downloaded many of his planes from his website, including the P-40E-1. shoot me your email, and I will see if I can help you. We Harris County boys must stick together.

Braveheart

braveheart77521.....If you can't find your copy, I salvaged everything I could for the P-40E and B by LW.

Hey guys, I found it in my old Defense of Australia files as one of six textures in L.W. P-40e --textures by watchdog22!
    It helped me look after you told me the author.

braveheart77521
    Didn't even note your proximity to me. Hope you were not affected by "Harvey" like SO many were !
    We dodged with only curb deep water.

Hi Guys,
    I'm getting back into repainting and to start with I'd like to reprise the P40E ones I did for Lindsay. What is the best model to use, FDG2 or the KM? Another question, which P40B/C?
    Cheers,
    WD22
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

KM P-40E is still the best model and Thorsen's P-40C, IMHO. Glad you're interested in painting again. Obviously I enjoy it.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Highpockets:

The attachment for the P-40E-1 is too large to send by email. Therefore, I am attaching it here. Harvey hit my neighborhood pretty hard, but I didn't get any water in my house or vehicles. Captain Kurt is spot on about the best P-40s. However, I adopted Lindseys P-40 pilot to Thorsen's P-40B/C and Kelti's panel for the KM P-40E-5.

Note: the panel attachment is a mistake, I couldn't delete it. The other two are valid

Braveheart (MacK)P-40E-1.zip
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by braveheart77521; March 4th, 2018 at 11:40. Reason: add attachment

Members who have read this thread: 0