Razbam t-2c

Thread: Razbam t-2c

Razbam t-2c

Has anyone been able to put the Buckeye into P3Dv4 with success?

Tool

I've installed the Razbam A-7s into P3D V4 using the "xml" method, i.e., a small "xml" script file in your C:\Documents P3D V4 files. Things seem to work OK, but I've only flown the aircraft one time (and thought it was quite "sporty").

I will try installing the Razbam T-2 within the next day or 2 and let you know how it goes.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Works fine for me! NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails t2.jpg  

I also just installed it, took a flight around PacSim's KSLC and things seem to be working just fine.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Thanks guys. I installed the TACPACK A-7 and just pointed the installer to P3Dv4. It went right in! Since Simworks Studios released the Midway and Coral Sea, I've been avoiding Super Hornets and F-35's like crazy. It's really cool to re-live the "Back in the day" Navy! The one I grew up with!

That's great news, but does everything work for the non-TP Buckeye and TP beta A-7?
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

For the TP A-7 yes. I have flown the Buckeye and all appears good. I haven't tried to fire the weapons yet.

Tool

Members who have read this thread: 0