Lionheart Tailwind

Thread: Lionheart Tailwind

SOH-CM-2023

Lionheart Tailwind

Has anybody had any problems installing this package? I just purchased it from simmarket and the install file was really broken, missing textures for some of the tail wheel versions and the tri gear version wont even show up in the aircraft list. Looks like the airplane.cfg is a duplicate of the tailwheel version. I just sent off an email to the author, but I wanted to see if this was a known problem.

Thanks,
    Sean

I have it but bought it some time ago. There were no issues after install.

Maybe uninstall what is there and then try downloading it again and make sure you do nothing else on the PC while it is coming down?

In some cases, an anti-virus program can cause some issues with an auto-installer. I have run into issues with auto-installers from different payware sites and had to temporarily dis-able the anti-virus to get the install to complete. Not sure what A/V you're running but you may want to try that option. Scan your current copy of the executable installer for the Tailwind and if it comes up clean... then disable the A/V and run the installer. Be sure to un-install any of the product first. Good luck.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

I bought mine from FSPilotshop and haven't run into any trouble.

Members who have read this thread: 0