Embraer KC-390 Done add UVW MAP

Thread: Embraer KC-390 Done add UVW MAP

Lightbulb Embraer KC-390 Done add UVW MAP

Hi everyone, I would like to know if anyone can help me add UVW map to KC-390 plus I have not added the UVW can anyone help finalize it Thanks

Cockpit

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.png   2.png  

Whatever modeling tool you're using should have UVW mapping tutorials available.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Whatever modeling tool you're using should have UVW mapping tutorials available.
    are you able to help me?
    add UVW MAP and END texture !

que lindo : aplausos:: aplausos:: aplausos:: aplausos:
    English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by CANAL EMBRAER View Post
    are you able to help me?
    add UVW MAP and END texture !
    No. Adding UVW maps and creating at least basic textures is a core skill that every modeler must possess. So you will have to learn this on your own.

I can only try to find a tutorial for you, but you still have not stated which modelintg tool you're using.

Didn't quite escape.
    Just one little thing - if you've purchased the model (e.g. this one: https://www.turbosquid.com/FullPrevi...cfm/ID/1216067) then please say so and say what package you're attempting to modify it in, because there's a lot more work to do getting a model into FS than creating and texturing it.

Lots of FS developers purchase base models, to save huge amounts of time and effort, so moving it forward from that point to get it into the sim is also fairly common knowledge and people can offer advice on where to find out how to do those aspects of development, too.

Ian P.

Quote Originally Posted by IanP View Post
    Just one little thing - if you've purchased the model (e.g. this one: https://www.turbosquid.com/FullPrevi...cfm/ID/1216067) then please say so and say what package you're attempting to modify it in, because there's a lot more work to do getting a model into FS than creating and texturing it.

Lots of FS developers purchase base models, to save huge amounts of time and effort, so moving it forward from that point to get it into the sim is also fairly common knowledge and people can offer advice on where to find out how to do those aspects of development, too.

Ian P.
    yes I chose the template but I would like someone to help create UV map because it is quite complicated I plan to pass template to Fsx please help me

Members +
    Blog Entries
    Not quite point and click, innit. So, it's not just UV mapping, it's hacking it up for all the animations, drawing bits and pieces, doors, landing gear, VC, animating same...switches, levers, yokes, trimwheels, animating same. Then doing it again a few times to get things right.
    Probably, it needs a few thousand poly's chopped out so it'll run a bit better than stop motion emulation...the shape also looks pretty suspect.
    I get the impression you've bitten off more than you can chew.
    Try something a bit simpler first would be helpful, and a lot less frustrating. Be prepared for some hundreds of hours of intense work, even on something really simple. I copped out, did a jet flying boat, very few moving parts. Good learning experience, and I only wanted to end my life fifteen or twenty times...

well since no one cares to help me I'll try to do it myself

Thank all

People have been trying to help you, but you would not help yourself by mentioning even what modelling program you are using.

By all means, try to do it yourself. It's actually for the better.

Thank all
    Several people here have tried to help you the best way they can. . .that is to explain first of all that you may be in way over your head if you think what you have shown is almost ready to go into FSX. I haven't a clue how to design aircraft, but I do know it's a long and arduous journey, frustrating and rewarding all rolled into one.

They have also explained that there is far more to it than just getting the textures applied. You seem to not understand the intent behind the posts that others have made. . .it's not that they don't care to help, it's just that you seem to constantly come back to the same request:

are you able to help me?
    add UVW MAP and END texture?

Telling you exactly how to do that would take more time than anyone would want to invest in a forum post. This is not the place for it and you have not given any indication of the modeling program you're using. . .if in fact you even know what that is. I would suggest you take this over to this site:
    https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/

That is where you stand the greatest chance of finding someone to explain exactly what you have gotten yourself into.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

There are lots of graphic and video tutorials on the web regardless of the modeling tool you use. Take the time to learn and use them.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Are you using Gmax or FSDS or another modelling program to make this plane?
    Mark

Members +
    Blog Entries
    Help= 'somebody else put in 500 hours and do all the work'...excuse, please, if the response is less than overwhelming.
    You are going to have to bite the bullet, go through the tutorials, do a lot of reading, fire up the modelling softwear, and start slogging through it.
    It's not hard, it's just tedious until you get up the learning curve. Then it's still tedious, but it's going somewhere.
    In the case of an off the shelf 3d model, you'll often find it's more trouble than it's worth. Does it have any flight controls? Landing gear? Doors and hatches? Can these be manipulated? Is the poly count astronomical? Can any of the bits be animated?
    Everybody here does this stuff as a hobby, a labour of love. A few masochists try to eek out a living at it. All of it takes a lot of time, a substantial investment (except the way I do it, but I'm a bletcherous, lazy hack...) with no short cuts(except the way I do it, but I'm a bletcherous, lazy hack...and a drunken, lazy bastard...and there are no shortcuts...). Advice and glitch resolution, there is plenty of help available here.
    It takes some effort on your part. Otherwise, prepare to be underwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by mrogers View Post
    Are you using Gmax or FSDS or another modelling program to make this plane?
    IS ( 3Ds MAX )

Thank all
    well we actually care with you, by give you information, give support. what ever it is, it for the better. modeling is very good starting, and it you still long way to go and work for it ready, I will waiting it came out.

from my side, it the best way is if you do on your own, because UVW map is close connected with what you modeling thing, this very good tutorial I follow from chamferzone:

just keep it going, ask "specific" things when you have problem, we always happy to help but not taking over your work. it's your MASTERPIECE
    Maryadi

Quote Originally Posted by kalong View Post
    well we actually care with you, by give you information, give support. what ever it is, it for the better. modeling is very good starting, and it you still long way to go and work for it ready, I will waiting it came out.

from my side, it the best way is if you do on your own, because UVW map is close connected with what you modeling thing, this very good tutorial I follow from chamferzone:

just keep it going, ask "specific" things when you have problem, we always happy to help but not taking over your work. it's your MASTERPIECE
    Nice thank mate more DONE !!

you can add texture ?

Interior

Fuzelagem

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1001_Base_Color.jpg   1001_Base_Color.jpg  

gaining shape
    I'm horrible in texture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.png  

if you watch the tutorial, you'll get lot of trick to make mapping became more easier and faster.
    Maryadi

95 %

NEED END HE FAST
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.png   2.png   3.jpg   4.png  

Didn't quite escape.
    Can I suggest that you add a mesh smoothing modifier at this point, before you go any further? It may adjust some of the texturing so is better done sooner rather than later!

Also, you may wish to look at welding texture vertices and re-arranging the unwrapped islands if you want people to be able to repaint your model. I'm starting to use Quixel Suite (can't afford Substance!) to do some of my texturing for me, which would help immensely with original paints when you have the model, like you do, but don't help repainters in the slightest!

Cheers,

Ian P.

Members who have read this thread: 0