it seems that a lot of textures from ETO are lacking something to be desired. for example, a few aren't entirely optimised for anchors shaders (shiny cockpits) or join lines in the textures and rather fuzzy textures by today's standards

I was also wondering why a lot of aircraft skins do not allow for the use of CFS3s inbuilt squadron markings and nose art?

I know there is a mod out there that allows the use of 2048 textures but the only link to that file is long gone. along with ETO perf visuals. CFS3 has a lot of potential in the dynamic campaign and it is the main reason why I play (maybe its because I'm a casual scrub but W/e haha). and all textures and eto have removed this feature... I've already suggested this to mr jmaint. perhaps we need to find a way to port s.t.a.l.k.e.r's A-life system into CFS3 most people have the CPU power nowadays. (honestly if you're still on a CPU/GPU/Motherboard from 2006.. :P. the bitcoin crash is coming so wait till then to get new components =) )

anyway as a bonus here's a tip. go to your CFS3 folder and find your "game.xml" file in the main directory and edit with notepad and change "max bullets" from 120 to 3000. now all your tracers will show appropriately. (i also know how to "port" your pilot from one campaign to the next )

thanks for reading my rant.