Messerschmitt Bf-109G & K updates uploaded! - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Messerschmitt Bf-109G & K updates uploaded!

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 Southern Front Update Pack Uploaded

Hi all

Just posted the Bf109G-6 updates pack with Southern Front (Italy and Balkans) camouflage schemes.

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 Credits

Paul Rebuffat - Original models
    Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development
    Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development
    Wolfi and Shessi - Pilot models

Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 Germany's Allies Update Pack Uploaded

Hi all

I jusy uploaded the next Bf109G-6 update pack - Germany's Allies.

Germany actually had a number of countries allied with it during the war. Represented here are Finland, Italy, Hungary and Romania.

Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development
    Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 West Front Update Pack Uploaded

Hi all

I just uploaded the Bf109G-6 updates for the West Front camouflages. That's it for the basic G-6 models. From here I'll move on to the later model G-6 with the Erla Haube canopy and the G-6/AS version before tackling the G-10 and G-14/AS models.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 updates Southern Front.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 Credits

Paul Rebuffat gave permission to Paul Straney to use his models for further model development. That project has been underway for some time but has been put on hold currently due to some real life issues Paul is working through. In the meantime we developed a number of skins, flight files, panels and weapons which are compatible with the original Bf109 model series.

While working on the project I played around with the alpha channels in the texture files and discovered I could somewhat correct the profiles of the different mark's rudders to a more accurate outline, and that I could load the pilots from our previous Team Daedalus Fw190 project into the 109 cockpits.

Therefore while we are on hold for the new models, I can update the original models to a degree that makes it worthwhile for them to be made available - at least as place holders until the new Messerschmitt models can be finished.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 updates Southern Front.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 updates Germany's Allies.zip

Description: Finland
    Italy
    Hungary
    Romania

Paul Rebuffat - Original models.

Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development.

Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development.

Wolfi and Shessi - Pilot models.

Paul Rebuffat gave permission to Paul Straney to use his models for further model development. That project has been underway for some time but has been put on hold currently due to some real life issues Paul is working through. In the meantime we developed a number of skins, flight files, panels and weapons which are compatible with the original Bf109 model series.

While working on the project I played around with the alpha channels in the texture files and discovered I could somewhat correct the profiles of the different mark's rudders to a more accurate outline, and that I could load the pilots from our previous Team Daedalus Fw190 project into the 109 cockpits.

Therefore while we are on hold for the new models, I can update the original models to a degree that makes it worthwhile for them to be made available - at least as place holders until the new Messerschmitt models can be finished.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 updates Germany's Allies.zip

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 updates West Front.zip

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 Credits

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 updates West Front.zip

Icon22 Reply...

Kurt,

This work is incredibly good! I also went through and deleted the older models that were associated with this package from the library for you.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Icon14 Reply...

Kurt,

This work is incredibly good! I also went through and deleted the older models that were associated with this package from the library for you.
    "Rami"

Reply...

Kurt,

"Rami"

Question Question(s) for Kurt...

Hey buddy,

I took out all of the old Messerschmitt models.

First, thank you for the Finnish Messerschmitt model. If I ever get back to the OstFront, (unlikely) this will come in handy!

Second, regarding the Messerschmitt stand-alone panels you uploaded, would you like those removed or would you like them to remain?
    "Rami"

Hi Andrew

Thanks for keeping up with this saga.

Yes please remove the panels. I have a new and updated set in the works thanks to Ali Cat who has just made 2 new gauges -one for the 109F/early G, and one for the 109K that are essential to providing a complete working panel.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Icon22 Reply...

Kurt,

All set, no trouble. Thanks for responding.
    "Rami"

Just Curious

What with all the wonderful updates by CK for his bf-109 line, I was trying to go through some of the installs I already have to see what to replace and I ran across something that stumped me. A single AC (Bf109G-2 trop 6.JG51) in my Med install with a pilot no show. Just an empty cockpit with an oxygen mask suspended in mid air. When I examined the DP I found it called for this pilot.....mount.2=FW_pilot2, 1, 1. The DP file had this header - ;Daedalus Design Group Bf109G-2/n, dp by Captain Kurt. Now I've searched everywhichway from Sunday and back in my own files and SOH and cannot find where this came from. I don't even have the original ZIP file anywhere. Nor can I find any other reference to an FW_pilot2. Please, I don't want to launch anyone into wasting there time, but if this strikes a note and you know if there is any such FW_pilot2, I love to know where to get it, just so I can see what it looks like.

The FW_Pilot2 is zipped and included in the new G-2 Trop pack download. The pilot is in tropical tans. You need to install him in the SCENEDB/weapons folder before he shows up in the cockpit.

PS thank you for the complement.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Massive confusion. 66 years old and I'm losing it. Thanks CK. Got it now. Don't even try describe the train wreak in my brain.

Worthless.......

..don't think of it as a train wreck in your mind. I prefer to say that my brain train has temporarily switched to a siding and some cars are being changed.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Nice of you Fibber, but sometimes I think my cars have derailed.

Fantastic effort CaptKurt; I have D/L the lot. They fly great thanks so much.

msfossey

Four new instrument panels for the updated Messerschmitts

Hi all,

I've just uploaded four new instrument panels for the updated Messerschmitt 109 packs I am working on.

Ali Cat just made 2 new gauges which were missing from CFS2 so that these new panels can now accurately portray what they looked like in reality. If you have downloaded the 109 update packs I have posted so far, I would encourage you to replace the panels with these new ones. Going forward, new update packs will have the new panels included.

These are uploaded separately so you can pick and choose.

Panels:

Bf109F-2 / F-4
    Bf109G-4 / G-4
    Bf109G-6 / G-10 / G-14
    Bf109K-4

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Bf109F-2, F-4 panel.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Panels Add-Ons

Description: Historically accurate 2D instrument panel for the CFS2 Bf109F-2 and F-4 developed directly from photographs of the real panels.

Includes upgraded CFS2 Bf109 instrument graphics and a new oil / coolant gauge developed especially for the panel by Ali Cat. Thanks Sam.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Bf109F-2, F-4 panel.zip

Bf109G-2, G-4 panel.zip

Description: Historically accurate 2D instrument panel for the CFS2 Bf109G-2 and G-4 developed directly from photographs of the real panels.

Includes upgraded CFS2 Bf109 instrument graphics and a new oil / coolant gauge developed especially for the panel by Ali Cat. Thanks Sam.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Bf109G-2, G-4 panel.zip

Bf109G-6, G-10, G-14 panel.zip

Description: Historically accurate 2D instrument panel for the CFS2 Bf109G-6, G-10 & G-14 versions developed directly from photographs of the real panels. The panels were virtually unchanged between the various marks.

Includes upgraded CFS2 Bf109 instrument graphics.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Bf109G-6, G-10, G-14 panel.zip

Bf109K-4 panel.zip

Description: Historically accurate 2D instrument panel for the CFS2 Bf109K-4 developed directly from photographs of the real panels

Includes upgraded CFS2 Bf109 instrument graphics and a specially created MW50 pressure gauge by Ali Cat for this panel. Thanks Sam.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Bf109K-4 panel.zip

Members who have read this thread: 0