Messerschmitt Bf-109G & K updates uploaded! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Messerschmitt Bf-109G & K updates uploaded!

Kurt, these planes really look great! Thank you for your efforts!

Captain,

Yea man, I think I can handle that. Glad to play some small part. Same deal as before? Get me some artwork (me painting, very slow) and I'll see what I can do. It's been a while but I'm guessing 3 bitmaps -- background, needle, and a mask/overlay to take out the bottom of the needle. PM to be sent shortly -- the old e-mail swap thingy.

Highpockets,

I'm with you. There is simply an amazing amount of talent within these walls. It would be interesting to ask a non-CFS2er to guess to age of the sim using pics like those above. I doubt they would say anything like 2000. Also, per my recent efforts I noticed the Direct X version. The file within the CFS2.exe is D3D11.dll which has a version of 6.2 -- and it's up to 12 or so currently!

Good to be back,
    AC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DependsCfs2.jpg  

Is Their a Painter in the House?

It's the little things that eat up the time (if you can't paint like me).

I'm close though. Actually was pretty fun.

AC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Me109Fnotyet.jpg  

Marvellous works, Kurt and Paul!!!!

I've loved Paul R's Bf-109s (even with all of their little idiosyncrasies) ever since he released them more than 15 years ago (yikes!). These new updates though look fantastic. Thank you Kurt and Paul.

Well I,m back , and have to say , Marvolous workings going on here , Like the new gauge too ,

Quote Originally Posted by No Dice View Post
    I forget about your site regularly, then, when I do revisit I'm still blown away by how much good stuff is on there.
    Keep up the good work sir.

Icon22 Messerschmitt Bf-109G updates uploaded!

Hi all

I just uploaded the first Messerschmitt update pack, the Bf109G-2.

Note to Rami,
    If you would please - remove my previous Bf109 uploads. They are being updated and replaced along with all the new ones I will be posting over the next several days. Thank you.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Messerschmitt Bf109K-4 Update Pack Uploaded

Hi all

The update pack for the Bf109K-4 has been uploaded

Credits
    Paul Rebuffat - Original models
    Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development
    Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development
    Wolfi and Shessi - Pilot models

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

CK........

.....in case no one else does, THANK YOU!!!

Messerschmitt Bf109K-4 updates.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109K-4 updates

Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development.

Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development.

Paul Rebuffat gave permission to Paul Straney to use his models for further model development. That project has been underway for some time but has been put on hold currently due to some real life issues Paul is working through. In the meantime we developed a number of skins, flight files, panels and weapons which are compatible with the original Bf109 model series.

While working on the project I played around with the alpha channels in the texture files and discovered I could somewhat correct the profiles of the different mark's rudders to a more accurate outline, and that I could load the pilots from our previous Team Daedalus Fw190 project into the 109 cockpits.

Therefore while we are on hold for the new models, I can update the original models to a degree that makes it worthwhile for them to be made available - at least as placeholders until the new Messerschmitt models can be finished.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109K-4 updates.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Messerschmitt Bf109G-2 updates.zip

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109G-2 updates

Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development

Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development

Paul Rebuffat gave permission to Paul Straney to use his models for further model development. That project has been underway for some time but has been put on hold currently due to some real life issues Paul is working through. In the meantime we developed a number of skins, flight files, panels and weapons which are compatible with the original Bf109 model series.

While working on the project I played around with the alpha channels in the texture files and discovered I could somewhat correct the profiles of the different mark's rudders to a more accurate outline, and that I could load the pilots from our previous Team Daedalus Fw190 project into the 109 cockpits.

Therefore while we are on hold for the new models, I can update the original models to a degree that makes it worthwhile for them to be made available - at least as place holders until the new Messerschmitt models can be finished.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109G-2 updates.zip

Icon22 Reply...

Kurt,

Very nice job!

Per your request, though...the only one I can find that matches thus far is the top-right aircraft depiction, which I will remove with conformation. The others are either trops, G-4s, or G-6s, or a combination of both.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Icon14 Reply...

Kurt,

Very nice job!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Messerschmitts a whole mess of Messerschmitts!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nu93cwBnIO1tsw93oo1_500.gif 
Views:	0 
Size:	460.7 KB 
ID:	58014
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

"But that I had More Thumbs"

. . . I would quadruple thumbs ups. She's stunning Kurt. And a too early in the morning neural discharge -- how 'bout a panel pic? But wait -- I can download it and see for myself. Yea -- worked a little late last night.

Waking up an ancient brain, congrats again,
    Sam

Kurt, you’re giving me too much to play withtonight. I’m easily distracted Ya know.

Congrats again, again,
    Sam

Wow! These are great, Kurt! Thanks again, and to everyone else's work on these.

PS
    Not to distract from the great work presented in the thread here, but I've had a lot going on with family responsibilities for me lately so my time has been a bit short for CFS2 and the forum.

Messerschmitt G-6/R6 Update Pack Uploaded

Here is the next 109 update package, the R6 gunboats.

Messerschmit Bf109G-6/R6 Credits

Note to Rami,

Sorry I should have explained further. All of my previously uploaded Bf109s are being replaced over the next few days which is why I asked they all be deleted to make way for the updated versions. Thanks.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

That's great, thank you !

Icon22 Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 updates uploaded!

Hi all

Here is the next update pack, the Bf109G-6 late production model with Eral Haube canopy and tall tail.

Credits

Thicko - Radio mast

While working on the project I played around with the alpha channels in the texture files and discovered I could somewhat correct the profiles of the different 109 mark's rudders to a more accurate outline, and that I could load the pilots from our previous Team Daedalus Fw190 project into the 109 cockpits. The original model does not have a radio antenna so I have substituted a resized and recolored add on radio mast done by Thicko for the FDG P-51A.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Woohoo!

Going to get 'em! Great work CK.

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6/R6 updates.zip

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109G-6/R6 updates

Credits

Paul Rebuffat - Original models.

Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development.

Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development.

Wolfi and Shessi - Pilot models.

Therefore while we are on hold for the new models, I can update the original models to a degree that makes it worthwhile for them to be made available - at least as place holders until the new Messerschmitt models can be finished.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109G-6/R6 updates.zip

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 late production updates.zip

Description: Messerschmit Bf109G-6 late production

Erla Haube canopy and wooden tall tail.

Credits: Paul Rebuffat - Original models.

Wolfi and Shessi - Pilot models.

Thicko - Radio mast.

While working on the project I played around with the alpha channels in the texture files and discovered I could somewhat correct the profiles of the different 109 mark's rudders to a more accurate outline, and that I could load the pilots from our previous Team Daedalus Fw190 project into the 109 cockpits. The original model does not have a radio antenna so I have substituted a resized a recolored add on radio mast done by Thicko for the FDG P-51A.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 late production updates.zip

Members who have read this thread: 0