Messerschmitt Bf-109G & K updates uploaded! - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Messerschmitt Bf-109G & K updates uploaded!

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6/AS updates posted

Hi all

Just posted. Here are the updates for the Messerschmitt Bf109G-6/AS high altitude fighter.

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6/AS Credits

Paul Rebuffat - Original models
    Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development
    Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development
    Wolfi and Shessi - Pilot models

Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Blog Entries
    Great job once again!

Thank you sir

Beepee

Blog Entries
    KC your panels work is superb
    and thanks also to Ali Cat for the new german gauges.

Beepee

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6/AS updates.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109G-6/AS Credits

Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development

Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development

Paul Rebuffat gave permission to Paul Straney to use his models for further model development. That project has been underway for some time but has been put on hold currently due to some real life issues Paul is working through. In the meantime we developed a number of skins, flight files, panels and weapons which are compatible with the original Bf109 model series.

While working on the project I played around with the alpha channels in the texture files and discovered I could somewhat correct the profiles of the different mark's rudders to a more accurate outline, and that I could load the pilots from our previous Team Daedalus Fw190 project into the 109 cockpits.

Therefore while we are on hold for the new models, I can update the original models to a degree that makes it worthwhile for them to be made available - at least as place holders until the new Messerschmitt models can be finished.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109G-6/AS updates.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks Captain Kurt; do you ever sleep?

msfossey

Reply...

Captain Kurt,

Yet again, thank you so much for all of your diligent work on this!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Thanks all but my part was teensie--weensie. I needed to go there anyway and "The Captain" missing a few gauges -- well that just won't do.

The panels are really sharp Captain. Wonderful work.

Never googled teensie--weensie spelling before,
    Sam
    Well I was thinking of Ali MacGraw -- Why? . . . you're joking right?

Messerschmitt Bf109G-14/AS updates posted

Hi all

Just posted. Here are the updates for the Messerschmitt Bf109G-14/AS high altitude fighter.

Messerschmitt Bf109G-14/AS Credits

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Messerschmitt Bf109G-14/AS updates.zip

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109G-14/AS Credits

Paul Rebuffat - Original models.
    Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development.

Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development.

Wolfi and Shessi - Pilot models.

Paul Rebuffat gave permission to Paul Straney to use his models for further model development. That project has been underway for some time but has been put on hold currently due to some real life issues Paul is working through. In the meantime we developed a number of skins, flight files, panels and weapons which are compatible with the original Bf109 model series.

While working on the project I played around with the alpha channels in the texture files and discovered I could somewhat correct the profiles of the different mark's rudders to a more accurate outline, and that I could load the pilots from our previous Team Daedalus Fw190 project into the 109 cockpits.

Therefore while we are on hold for the new models, I can update the original models to a degree that makes it worthwhile for them to be made available - at least as place holders until the new Messerschmitt models can be finished.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109G-14/AS updates.zip

Icon22 Reply...

Kurt,

Many thanks for these, I especially like the "green machine."
    "Rami"

Captain thank you for making such an effort to show our German planes in such accuracy and detail. My cousin flew in a number of these and i am sure he would appreciate your efforts as do i. beautiful works of art have you made.

Danke and thank you.

Chris

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MN3.jpg  
    Beached Admiral Naval Wargame Society 1978
    Admin
    3D Worlds and Game Developers Group Linkedin
    Tester of Ships: Sea Trials and Consults

Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 update pack uploaded

Hi All

I just uploaded the update pack for the Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 version with tall tail wheel gear, large (660 x 190 mm) main wheels / wing bump, T3 rudder w/ trim tabs, and small chin bulges.

Credits

B24Guy - Tail wheel gear gap fix .bgl model

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 KG(J) update pack uploaded

Hi all

Just uploaded the update pack for the Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 Jabo ground attack version with tall tail wheel gear, large (660 x 190 mm) main wheels / wing bump, T3 rudder w/ trim tabs, and small chin bulges

Credits

B24Guy - Tail wheel gear gap fix .bgl model

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 Regensburg built updates uploaded

Hi all

I just uploaded the Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 Messerschmitt Regensburg built updates

All Regensburg built G-10s were conversion from existing G-6, G-14 or G-14/AS airframes. Therefore they retained the short tail wheel struts, small main gear wheels and small wing bumps, rudder types and usually no small chin bulges. They also retained the original camouflage of the original airframes - including overall light blue 76 for night fighters. Finding examples to paint was difficult, so only two skins this time

Credits

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Messerschmitt Bf-109G-10 updates.zip

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 version with tall tail wheel gear, large (660 x 190 mm) main wheels / wing bump, T3 rudder w/ trim tabs, and small chin bulges

Credits: Paul Rebuffat - Original models.

Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development.

Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development.

B24Guy - Tail wheel gear gap fix .bgl model.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf-109G-10 updates.zip

Messerschmitt Bf-109G-10 KG(J) updates.zip

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 Jabo ground attack version with tall tail wheel gear, large (660 x 190 mm) main wheels / wing bump, T3 rudder w/ trim tabs, and small chin bulges

Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development .

B24Guy - Tail wheel gear gap fix .bgl model.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf-109G-10 KG(J) updates.zip

Messerschmitt Bf-109G-10 Regensburg built updates.zip

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 Messerschmitt Regensburg built

All Regensburg built G-10s were conversion from existing G-6, G-14 or G-14/AS airframes. Therefore they retained the short tail wheel struts, small main gear wheels and small wing bumps, rudder types and usually no small chin bulges. They also retained the original camouflage of the original airframes - including overall light blue 76 for night fighters.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf-109G-10 Regensburg built updates.zip

Icon22 Reply...

Kurt,

Once again, this is outstanding work, thank you very much!
    "Rami"

Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 WNF built updates uploaded

Hi all

I just uploaded the Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 WNF (Wiener Neustadt Flugzeugwerk) built update pack.

All WNF built G-10s had short tail wheel gear struts, large main gear wheels/large wing bumps, small chin bumps, and replaced the 20mm cannon firing through the prop hub with the 30mm MK 108 cannon. Rudder types varied.

Credits

This will be it for a while. I'm in the middle of updating the Bf109F-2, F-4 and F-4 Trop but a family issue has come up which will interrupt things temporarily. My father-in-law is dying we are flying back so the wife can be with family and we'll then stay to help her sisters settle affairs. Don't know when I will be back, but I'll pick up where I left off when I am.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 U4 WNF built updates.zip

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 WNF (Wiener Neustadt Flugzeugwerk) built

All WNF built G-10s had short tail wheel gear struts, large main gear wheels/large wing bumps, small chin bumps, and replaced the 20mm cannon firing through the prop hub with the 30mm MK 108 cannon. Rudder types varied.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109G-10 U4 WNF built updates.zip

Think you've provided more than enough to keep me busy. Take a rest. Tend to what's important. And thanks again.

Wonderful addition. Many thanks CK and crew for all your detailed generous and important work.

Fantastic effort Capt.Kurt. We are very lucky to have you share your work with us. Appreciate all the detail and history you include in your projects.

msfossey

Great job! Thank you so much! So many wonderful models and skins we can barely choose which ones to use!

Members who have read this thread: 0