Is Nemeth back?

Thread: Is Nemeth back?

Is Nemeth back?

I happened to come across the Nemeth website and it caught my eye that it has been re-designed and re-built. Here I am thinking that they were long gone. So I'm crusing the site and come across a preview for a beautiful Bell 407. So I'm wondering what the heck is going on. Are they back? So I go to the nemeth forums and there's nothing new there, nada. Is this trailer for the 407 just something leftover from a long ago abandoned project? It looks great (I give up hope waiting for the Milviz version) and was wondering if this is something to be looking forward to. All very confusing to me.

LouP

It's new. Check their facebook page.

Awesome, just what I was hoping to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    I happened to come across the Nemeth website and it caught my eye that it has been re-designed and re-built. Here I am thinking that they were long gone. So I'm crusing the site and come across a preview for a beautiful Bell 407. So I'm wondering what the heck is going on. Are they back? So I go to the nemeth forums and there's nothing new there, nada. Is this trailer for the 407 just something leftover from a long ago abandoned project? It looks great (I give up hope waiting for the Milviz version) and was wondering if this is something to be looking forward to. All very confusing to me.

LouP
    Nemeth has done this a few times now over the past ten years, going completely silent only to reappear again.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

They are back. They already released a new Mi-24A (early Hind with greenhouse rather than bubble canopy) last month, and next is a Bell 407.

Members who have read this thread: 0