Proposed 2018 Duty Officer Shift Schedule

Thread: Proposed 2018 Duty Officer Shift Schedule

SOH-CM-2017

Proposed 2018 Duty Officer Shift Schedule

Martin, Kevin, Pat, and Paul,

We have six Duty Officers and 48hours which works out to one 8hour Duty Officer shift for each of us. I have put up a post on the RTWR forum with the proposed shift date and times.

https://www.fsrtwrace.com/forum/view...php?f=16&t=217

I have volunteered myself for the first Duty Officer shift. I have also volunteered to be Race Master on Day 1.
    Jeff
    "Providence Permittin"

SOH-CM-2016
    Thanks Jeff.

I've added to that thread and volunteered for shift 2 Duty Officer.
    Martin (FS RTW Race pilot 2009-19)
    Win7 x64 | MSI X79A-GD65 | Intel Core i7-3820 Quad-Core 3.60 GHz | 16GB DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    ​I am getting a message saying that I am not authorised to read that page.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Pat, I show your username aussieman as part of the race committee on the official forums, can you give me a screenshot by chance?

SOH-CM-2016
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieMan View Post
    ​I am getting a message saying that I am not authorised to read that page.
    Hey Pat. Have you registered with the forum? Once registered, you should see many more sub-forum areas, including one call "Duty Officer Q&A", within which this thread had been posted.
    Martin (FS RTW Race pilot 2009-19)
    Win7 x64 | MSI X79A-GD65 | Intel Core i7-3820 Quad-Core 3.60 GHz | 16GB DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB

Put myself down for Shift 6.

Quote Originally Posted by epwatson View Post
    Pat, I show your username aussieman as part of the race committee on the official forums, can you give me a screenshot by chance?
    I had to register again as I had forgotten my password and when I tried to retrieve it there were no matches to the name or email address. I have now registered as Aussie157.

EDIT: ALL fixed now. It was a problem with the case of the first letter in my user name.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

​I will volunteer for Shift 4 as it works with my time zone. Being in Australia that is afternoon to early evening for me.

Cheers
    Pat

SOH-CM-2017
    Gentlemen,

I've updated the Duty Officer Roster post with the assignments.

https://www.fsrtwrace.com/forum/view...7&p=1201#p1201

We still need a Race Master for Day 2.
    Jeff
    "Providence Permittin"

I can put my hand up for Race Master on Saturday but will need a break between 1000UTC and 1900UTC as that is my sleepy time. No longer young enough to chuck an all nighter like I used to be able to do.

Cheers
    Pat

Members who have read this thread: 0