Messerschmitt G-6/R6 Update Pack Uploaded

Thread: Messerschmitt G-6/R6 Update Pack Uploaded

Messerschmitt G-6/R6 Update Pack Uploaded

Here is the next 109 update package, the R6 gunboats.

Messerschmit Bf109G-6/R6 Credits

Paul Rebuffat - Original models
    Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development
    Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development
    Wolfi and Shessi - Pilot models

Note to Rami,

Sorry I should have explained further. All of my previously uploaded Bf109s are being replaced over the next few days which is why I asked they all be deleted to make way for the updated versions. Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bf109G-6R6 7.JG27.jpg   Bf109G-6R6 7.JG11.jpg   Bf109G-6R6 6.JG11.jpg   Bf109G-6R6 5.JG2.jpg  
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6/R6 updates.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: Messerschmitt Bf109G-6/R6 updates

Credits

Paul Rebuffat - Original models.

Kurt Schwabauer 'Captain Kurt' - Model textures, 2D panels, aircraft.cfg, air files, and .dp development.

Paul Straney 'pstrany' - Bombs and rocket models, prop textures and .dp development.

Wolfi and Shessi - Pilot models.

Paul Rebuffat gave permission to Paul Straney to use his models for further model development. That project has been underway for some time but has been put on hold currently due to some real life issues Paul is working through. In the meantime we developed a number of skins, flight files, panels and weapons which are compatible with the original Bf109 model series.

While working on the project I played around with the alpha channels in the texture files and discovered I could somewhat correct the profiles of the different mark's rudders to a more accurate outline, and that I could load the pilots from our previous Team Daedalus Fw190 project into the 109 cockpits.

Therefore while we are on hold for the new models, I can update the original models to a degree that makes it worthwhile for them to be made available - at least as place holders until the new Messerschmitt models can be finished.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Messerschmitt Bf109G-6/R6 updates.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Icon22 Reply...

Kurt,

Very nice job!

I also have deleted the two Bf-109 G-6/R6 models you had in the library, since this package includes those.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Charter Member 2014
    Great additions Captain K. Much appreciated.

Capt,

I've downloaded all of the new bf-109's and pilot. All are excellent. Thanks for the hard work.

Bob
    "These Blockbuster Bombs don't go off unless you hit them JUST right". "Agent Provacateur".

Woah!

Captain Kurt,

Your works are awesome. I can't believe how your work this plane, the textures are on HD.

Awesome Work,Capt

These 109's are beautiful Capt. Thank you.

msfossey

Members who have read this thread: 56