RAF Matching/B-26 Scenery Question

Thread: RAF Matching/B-26 Scenery Question

RAF Matching/B-26 Scenery Question

Try as I may I can't get the B-26 AI scenery to show up at RAF Matching Green, nor can I get the traffic file aircraft to show up either. I have downloaded all required files and modified the additional B-26 textures by adding the model file and air file from the original B-26 AI aircraft. The airfield and hangers show up perfectly, but alas no B-26s. Anybody have any ideas as to what I may be doing wrong or what i may have missed during installation?

What is your traffic slider set to in sim. Did you put the traffic file in the world/scenery folder or like me
    keep it in the Matching Green scenery folder. Just checked the flightplan file and almost all a/c are set to
    show at 3%. I know all show for me as I have been doing most of my flying in and out of EGMT. And
    checking my new paints for the AI B-26's to be released soon.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Hi Joe,
    thanks for taking a look. Yeah, I have AI sliders set to full, did all the required work on the AI B-26 folders and can't figure out what's going on. Lots of AI showing up at commercial airports so I think it might be time to just do a clean FSX re-install.

Did you happen to overwrite the aircraft.cfg for my paints with the stock one from JYAI B-26 folder?
    That would keep my paints from showing up.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Didn't quite escape.
    Have you installed any FS9-format AI files (e.g. Project AI and its successors)? If so, they will show up, but will prevent any AI designed for FSX from showing.

That's the most common problem, when people have lots of airliners and then something else doesn't work - they've installed some "not really compatible but it appears to be at first" AI...

Ian P.

Members who have read this thread: 1