MAAM Sim Avenger in FSX

Thread: MAAM Sim Avenger in FSX

MAAM Sim Avenger in FSX

Does this plane have any major issues in FSX?I see they have a thumbnail pack to d/l so I presume not. How about the carrier scenery included?

TIA

Andy

The usual prop and glass issues...can be fixed by changing texture files to FSX suitable. Many interior sections show as black both in virtual cockpit mode and exterior views. Don't know how to correct that. The carrier works but with extra texture surrounding it at sea level. I fly it alot...sure wish MAAM would update it to FSX.

Videre Vincere Est
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowalski65 View Post
    Does this plane have any major issues in FSX?I see they have a thumbnail pack to d/l so I presume not. How about the carrier scenery included?

TIA

Andy
    Did you check the MAAM site, there are some FSX patches available i think. I used some of it to update mine (glass isue).
    Changed the prop for one by Bananabob.

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Members who have read this thread: 0