Look At This Stuff!!!!

Thread: Look At This Stuff!!!!

$8,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The body of the Modena Grand Prix model is CNC-machined from a solid block of ABS material, before being sanded and polished by hand and finished with the highest grade automotive paint with a glossy UV coating. In a similar way, the brass trim is cut with precision from a solid block of metal using a CNC machine, sanded to remove marks and polished to diamond standard (but left untreated so it will tarnish and evolve over time). Last but not least, the smooth-glide, solid rubber wheels are made using a slow casting process to ensure a perfect detailed finish. The result is an object of beauty, crafted from solid materials that personify luxury and style.
    15” length x 10” width x 7.5 height; 18 pounds weight
    Made in China — Delivery in 8-10 weeks
    Custom colors and metal finishes available/ Email sales@toytoise.com with requirements
    The striking, limited edition CNC series takes the Playforever Bruno car, inspired by 1930s tin cars and classic cigar racers, to a whole new level. Each car is beautifully made with the greatest attention to detail; crafted with love and pride from the finest, most luxurious materials before being hand-finished to perfection. From creative concept to the ultimate design object, our CNC series is living proof that absolutely any idea can be brought to life into 3D form, without any limitation on size, shape, material or surface finish. The design is meticulously tailored and perfected, resulting in beautiful works of art that are produced in limited volume editions, immaculate and unrivaled in design and quality.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

LoL well...
    I'm thinking about getting this one for mere $35 USD...

https://www.toytoise.com/collections...d-verve-malibu

'No removable parts. Age 1+. US CPSIA tested'

I came across some lovely Art Deco style aluminum dipped resin cast pieces of pre WW2 Mercedes and Auto Union 'Silver Arrows' in 2016 Ed.
    Made in Germany of course.
    Being a sucker for Art Deco in general and the Silver Arrows I paid up, the cars cost a bit (well worth it of course!) but not as much as the reproduction table lamp the 'Her Indoors' just had to have.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 0