RTWR2018 Race Administration

Thread: RTWR2018 Race Administration

RTWR2018 Race Administration

Good Morning,

The Race Administration for 2018 has been posted. You may find it here:

https://www.fsrtwrace.com/pdf/2018 R...00 Release.pdf

Please note we need 3 volunteers for each team to be on the Racing Committee this year. Please let us know who those will be.

Thank you

Executive Committee

SOH-CM-2016
    Quote Originally Posted by epwatson View Post
    Please note we need 3 volunteers for each team to be on the Racing Committee this year. Please let us know who those will be.
    I'm available for all of the first day and at least half of the second, so sign me up.

Thanks for the heads-up on the special rules being posted.
    Martin (FS RTW Race pilot 2009-19)
    Win7 x64 | MSI X79A-GD65 | Intel Core i7-3820 Quad-Core 3.60 GHz | 16GB DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB

You can put me down for a spot.

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    You can put me down for a spot also.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Pat, Kevin, and Martin - thanks for volunteering for this race admin slots for this year's race. With the rules getting bigger, more complicated, and more confusing over the years, this job has steadily gained in importance, especially as the pilot roster has, during the same time period, steadily declined. I know I'm no better at interpreting the rules than anyone else, but don't hesitate to ask any questions of anyone on this team, for that's what we are, a Sim-Outhouse Team.
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Pat, Kevin, and Martin - thanks for volunteering for this race admin slots for this year's race. With the rules getting bigger, more complicated, and more confusing over the years, this job has steadily gained in importance, especially as the pilot roster has, during the same time period, steadily declined. I know I'm no better at interpreting the rules than anyone else, but don't hesitate to ask any questions of anyone on this team, for that's what we are, a Sim-Outhouse Team.
    Paul, if you have any ideas on how to make things easier, we are open to suggestions. We would love to have this race continue on if there is demand for it.

The rules are fine. The complexity has actually come down a bit over the past couple years, so that's good to see.
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Members who have read this thread: 0