seeing it more and more

Thread: seeing it more and more

seeing it more and more

what I'm proud of that there has been a resurgence of paints done for aircraft that hadn't had a paint for ages like the Gloster whittle and others. that aircraft sat on my computer with only two texture which was cool to be historic but noting since... then just this past summer and fall there were mention of more paints for it even fantasy ones, and also for the Tim Conrad t-33 and-5 and more, keep it up ( thanks, l'igaune)

going on Tim Conrads paints I made a few for his SA bulldog I pained some funny ones/fantasy ones back in 2006 era 9 living in (Banff Alberta) at the time.

files will be uploaded now, there's two, a cloud bsed one and a dark black one..

unfortunately back at my "youth painting" or starting to paint repaints I was just doodling and never noticed how the wheels were covered until aft I uploaded them.. still very cool to share from whats going on from this archival of add ion paints to aircraft that sit in our "fs hangars" that have absolute no addition to piantjos..

I think you know what I mean here...

enjoy them if you might....btw check the fs2004 prop skins area..
    Last edited by darrenvox; February 2nd, 2018 at 11:51.

Members who have read this thread: 0