Repaint Request Please For Wideroe Airline Please

Thread: Repaint Request Please For Wideroe Airline Please

Repaint Request Please For Wideroe Airline Please

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Can any talented repaint livery painter please be kind enough to paint two Wideroe liveries for freeware FSX Port-over de Havilland Dash 7 year 2012 model base designed by Milton Shupe, panel by Scott Thomas, textures by Mike Kelly, Flight Models by Bernt Stolle (FSX) and Tom Falley (FS9 and FSX compatible) and Sounds by Nigel Richards, please?

Here are two different liveries as seen below:

Thank you very much for any consideration any of you might have for my repaint request.

NOTE: if you know that those liveries are already painted and existed for ONLY ONLY freeware FSX Port-over de Havilland Dash 7 year 2012 model base, please let me know so that I can go there and download!

Thanks,

Aharon

And if you do not want to do both, you can pick one of them and paint one, please.

Thanks,

Aharon

Any paints for the Dash 7 FSX native or the FS9/FSX port over version released in 2012 require this paint kit:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...rid=249&page=5
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Anybody interested in painting this please? I want to fly Dash 7 around beautiful Norway during winter settings, please.

Thanks,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Why not try painting it yourself?
    Because my talents are with creating beautiful screenshots, not with painting liveries. I leave painting to very talented repainters.

"A man's got to know his limitations." ~ Harry Callahan

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    I always thought it was "Are ya feeling lucky, Punk?"~ Dirty Harry

Hey Aharon, maybe a paint-by-the numbers kit? Don't feel bad....I'm lucky I can paint my own house, let alone an aircraft
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

"Who won't work, shall not eat."*
    - Kate Tanner, to ALF

*Loosely back translated.

Frank is correct!!! I have ZERO talents in livery painting. Besides, I have 13,000 screenshots waiting for me to edit, research, and publish on various flight simming websites!!

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    'm lucky I can paint my own house, let alone an aircraft
    LOL

Did not realize you are also on SOH too!! Small world!!

Regards,

Aharon

Somebody painted it. This request was completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Because my talents are with creating beautiful screenshots, not with painting liveries. I leave painting to very talented repainters.
    I tend to disagree, if you can heavily edit screen shots with a image editing software besides ms paint, you can do repaints.

instead of using software effects tools, you simply use the brush tool to colour in the parts

when screenshotart.com was up and running majority of the best image posters in the FS community said exactly the same thing, it was purely a matter of application of motivation based on the necessary of scheme to learn how to

Look at Banana Bob, he started of doing screenshots then moved onto painting, and he was one of the best in the business and would be still today if he didnt retire from FS

many painters learnt how to paint based off a need from a lack of response from others

If you can use photoshop, you can use photoshop (or whatever you use, the new gimp is out, free and now has a good interface).

Your only limit is the voice inside your head telling you you can't do it.

Take that for life and thank us later.

Smile Repaint Wideroe DHC-7

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Somebody painted it. This request was completed.
    Did you get this Wideroe paint, and is it possible for me to download ?

gunnarsv

Quote Originally Posted by gunnarsv View Post
    Did you get this Wideroe paint, and is it possible for me to download ?
    Gunnarsv,

Wideroe Virtual airline made it for me and for its members but I will ask the virtual airline CEO and Wideroe repainter Kristian Jægervand to see if he can upload it to avsim or flightsim or SOH.

Regards,

Aharon

Gunnarsv,

I got reply from the Wideroe virtual airline CEO and owner as in his own official statement:

"It's exlusive to Widerøe Virtual, if they want it they'll have to download it from our website."

So here is the link that you can join and download the livery:

https://www.wideroevirtual.com/

Hope it helps you

Regards,

Aharon

But aren't those people who do repaints.............. Gods???

Well, yes they are, but that's beside the point

If you edit photos, you can MOST CERTAINLY do repaints.

There is much I don't know about how to get those most awesome paints out there, but I'm learning. To start, get a copy of DXTBMP, set up whatever your favorite paint program is as the editor, and start coloring away.

In fact, your skills with editing photos will definitely get you miles ahead in creating repaints.

Can't score without taking a shot... But the corollary is, anyone is perfectly capable of taking a shot...

Just the fact that you know what you want is the first and most important step.

Many thanks for your effort ! I'll contact them..

gunnarsv

Quote Originally Posted by gunnarsv View Post
    Many thanks for your effort ! I'll contact them..

gunnarsv
    No problem as I offer you my apologies that I am not allowed to email you Wideroe liveries for Dash 7 as the livery is copyright property of Wideroe Virtual.

Hope you get the livery.

Regards,

Aharon

Members who have read this thread: 2