Update Beriev BE-103

Thread: Update Beriev BE-103

Update Beriev BE-103

Adaptation Beriev BE-103 FSX

English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Very nice pics, but is this a WIP, is it something you are working on, is it available somewhere? More info would be nice!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I'm bumping this cause it was moved from the "FSX Guides" Sub_Forum, however it got moved back to August posts which basically buried it from anyone getting to see it. I am not familiar with the OP, so I don't know what his intentions were when he posted it. There was no info other than the title "Update. . . . .". I sent him a PM asking why it was posted and so far, since his original post he apparently hasn't returned. So I'll throw this out to anyone who wants to comment. . .does anyone know what this might be? I am familiar with the airplane, had it in FS9 for years and enjoyed flying it, but as far as any updates that would qualify this post, I've found nothing.

Current System Specs:

I found it at Fly Away Simulations updated for FSX and two of the color schemes are very smart looking on it! I'd post a link but I'm not sure what the rules for posting links are but a Google search will bring it up. The instrument panel is reflective like a mirror, in the outside view the scenery sometimes shows through the window curtains. (Looks similar to how textures disappear behind prop disks on some FS9 planes run in FSX.) it flies and gets on/off the water fine. No floats so one wing will rest in the water. I changed the sound alias in mine from the King Air to the Baron as the 103 looks piston powered.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    I found it at Fly Away Simulations updated for FSX and two of the color schemes are very smart looking on it! I'd post a link but I'm not sure what the rules for posting links are but a Google search will bring it up. The instrument panel is reflective like a mirror, in the outside view the scenery sometimes shows through the window curtains. (Looks similar to how textures disappear behind prop disks on some FS9 planes run in FSX.) it flies and gets on/off the water fine. No floats so one wing will rest in the water. I changed the sound alias in mine from the King Air to the Baron as the 103 looks piston powered.
    If the file name is beriv103.zip then I am not sure this is the update as all the files within are dated 2007 except the air file which is yikes! 2003

I could not find another 103 at the above site.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    If the file name is beriv103.zip then I am not sure this is the update as all the files within are dated 2007 except the air file which is yikes! 2003
    I'm afraid that unless this original OP returns to add some additional insight concerning his post we won't find it anywhere. I know the cockpit is not the original texturing, the exterior is likewise. Either he has done the work to update the airplane, possibly to native FSX or he's simply updated the texturing throughout. Either way, we may not know for sure unless he decides to come back and explain.

Current System Specs:

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post

Yes, that was it. Then it probably hasn't been updated even though the title says FSX. (I didn't look at dates.) That would explain my instrument panel and curtains.

hello, I apologize to everyone for the delay, the aircraft is original FS2004, it is available in Simviaton, I just re-made all the texture and modified the panel, sorry I had a problem with the computer and I could not connect to Forum any more, after I hit things I put the link, and the images are FSX,

I'm Brazilian, my English is bad
    Correct me, if you will.

Thanks for the reply Mario. Will you be making your updates available for download?

Current System Specs:

This is an excellent aircraft, and it would be good to have access to any FSX compatibility updates.

FYI: This aircraft was reportedly delivered to Wittman Regional at KOSH 'inside' the Antonov 225 cargo bay.

I have a video (somewhere) I captured from the Oshkosh Seaplane Base during EAA AirVenture years ago, of the BE103 demo flight by a skilled lady pilot who quite admirably showed off the unique capabilities of this aircraft.

That BE103 aircraft was subsequently turned over to the proud new owner. :-)

GaryGB

Quote Originally Posted by GaryGB View Post
    This is an excellent aircraft, and it would be good to have access to any FSX compatibility updates.

FYI: This aircraft was reportedly delivered to Wittman Regional at KOSH 'inside' the Antonov 225 cargo bay.
    I have a video (somewhere) I captured from the Oshkosh Seaplane Base during EAA AirVenture years ago, of the BE103 demo flight by a skilled lady pilot who quite admirably showed off the unique capabilities of this aircraft.
    That BE103 aircraft was subsequently turned over to the proud new owner. :-)
    GaryGB
    Gary, what I hoped we had here was possibly a "Native FSX" conversion, however Mario has indicated that all he did was some new textures and a revamp of the VC. So it remains an FS9 compiled airplane. Having moved on to P3D_V4, it's of no interest to me at least and as intermittent as Mario is with his participation in the forum, he may not resurface for awhile.
    Last edited by falcon409; February 15th, 2018 at 15:21.

Current System Specs:

Correct me, if you will.

Members who have read this thread: 0