Viggen!

Thread: Viggen!

Viggen!

Having accrued a good amount of credit due to the F/A-18C pre-order, I decided to spend it on the Viggen a couple of days ago. I pretty much have a good handle on the model for basic and advanced flight ops now but it will be a bit before I get to the weapons and other related systems. Here's my video of my first demo flight with the Viggen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUp8lMJA8iM

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good call on the points, I also pre-purchased the Bug and may do the same always intrigued by some of the SAAB fighters.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

It's a great flying model! With it still being in early access, you can see a number of things that are left needing to be added/tweaked but it still looks and flies great and is fully functional on the flight systems side. Just to notify potential buyers, at this point there is no "Fly Now" option for the Viggen in the Instant Action section of DCS. As far as I am aware, you're going to have to start it up Cold and Dark but it's not at all daunting, in fact quite easy and quick to get up and running.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Storm, if you want a "quick" flight from the get go, you can create a mission with any aircraft of your choosing placed over the airport. You can then set the condition of the aircraft. C&C or Ready To Fly. Save the mission, and you've got yourself a Free Flight Mission ready to go. If you want to change the aircraft all you have to do is open the mission and click the aircraft and then simply choose a different player flyable aircraft from the drop down menu. All other attributes remain saved.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Thanks for clarifying that Rick (I meant to mention that as well). To clarify potential buyers of the Viggen, you can set up an Instant Action flight exactly as Rick mentioned but it's not immediately available in the instant action menu yet due to ongoing development. Once you set up the flight in the Mission Menu, you're good to go!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0