Nemeth Designs Mi-24P for FS9

Thread: Nemeth Designs Mi-24P for FS9

Icon4 Nemeth Designs Mi-24P for FS9

FYI --
    Nemeth Designs FS9 Mil Mi-24P Hind-E package is now freeware.

http://www.nemethdesigns.com/freewar...ind-f-fs9.html

Not that I'm a big fan of helicopters but this one is a real challenge. Half the battle is getting the engines lit! Very Immersive and very well done.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Thanks for the HU. Never got this one as I have Piglets and the Lago offerings, which fulfilled my hind hunger enough. Can't argue with free though.

ATB,
    Jamie

I quite knew Nemeth and knew there would be a day hed release aircraft for free!!

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    The mi-2 Hoplite, Ka-26 Hoodlum and Mi-17 Hip are also available for free now!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Thanks for this HU! In fact all Nemeth FS9 helicopters seem to be freeware now. Thank you so much Nemeth Design for this generosity!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    The mi-2 Hoplite, Ka-26 Hoodlum and Mi-17 Hip are also available for free now!
    Already had the '17' the others are a welcome addition... now where's SteveB (aka Stalin) thought he would have been all over these!

ttfn

Pete

Mi-24p

Great allways wanted to try my hand at flying the Hind

Thanks for the Heads up

Members who have read this thread: 0