Nemeth Designs Mi-24P for FS9

Thread: Nemeth Designs Mi-24P for FS9

Icon4 Nemeth Designs Mi-24P for FS9

FYI --
    Nemeth Designs FS9 Mil Mi-24P Hind-E package is now freeware.

http://www.nemethdesigns.com/freewar...ind-f-fs9.html

Not that I'm a big fan of helicopters but this one is a real challenge. Half the battle is getting the engines lit! Very Immersive and very well done.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Thanks for the HU. Never got this one as I have Piglets and the Lago offerings, which fulfilled my hind hunger enough. Can't argue with free though.

ATB,
    Jamie

I quite knew Nemeth and knew there would be a day hed release aircraft for free!!

The mi-2 Hoplite, Ka-26 Hoodlum and Mi-17 Hip are also available for free now!
    Intel i7-7770K Kaby Lake @4.2Ghz, Cooler Master 212 Evo, 16 Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM, Asus ROG Strix Z270H motherboard, Asus GTX770/2Gb, Cooler Master 700 Watt PSU, Cooler Master HAF 922 Case, Samsung 840 128 Gb SSD, Samsung 850 250 Gb SSD, WD 2Tb HDD, Samsung 1Tb HDD, LG 27" LED Display, Windows 10 64-bit.

Thanks for this HU! In fact all Nemeth FS9 helicopters seem to be freeware now. Thank you so much Nemeth Design for this generosity!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    The mi-2 Hoplite, Ka-26 Hoodlum and Mi-17 Hip are also available for free now!
    Already had the '17' the others are a welcome addition... now where's SteveB (aka Stalin) thought he would have been all over these!

ttfn

Pete

Mi-24p

Great allways wanted to try my hand at flying the Hind

Thanks for the Heads up

Members who have read this thread: 121