RCS B-25 instruments....!?

Thread: RCS B-25 instruments....!?

RCS B-25 instruments....!?

Hello Chaps,

I was wondering if anyone could help please? I have installed Roy's B-25 into P3Dv3 but there are no instruments showing just a little note saying they are loading and if not press "Ctrl + Alt" to get them to load....!?
    I have tried waiting for them to load as well as pressing two said keys...nothing? I have tried the manual but I get an "page does not exist" when I click on the links.

Has anyone got theirs to work?

Cheers,
    Tim.

In FSX after installation you had to register the gauges, in the airplanes/BN25J/gauge registration folder and run the TG-FSX-RAF.bat
    Not sure about the P3d version.

Quote Originally Posted by erican2 View Post
    In FSX after installation you had to register the gauges, in the airplanes/BN25J/gauge registration folder and run the TG-FSX-RAF.bat
    Not sure about the P3d version.
    Thank you for your reply. Sorry but I don't understand your input!? There was no "BN25J/gauge registration folder and run the TG-FSX-RAF.bat" option? So I just ran the "RCS_B25_RAF_Register.exe".....some how found one filled out with Roy's details. Now I get the gauges showing but no yoke and no click spots!?!? I can not even get the aircraft started buy using "Ctrl-E"...!?!? I use to be able to start her up!?!

I give up on this piece.....its just not worth the hassle

Thank you again for your help but i will move.

Cheers,
    Tim.

Members who have read this thread: 0