FSW ready to bring out Phase 2 of Development

Thread: FSW ready to bring out Phase 2 of Development

Blog Entries

FSW ready to bring out Phase 2 of Development

Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Excellent, glad to see this. Little by little one goes far.

What impresses me is the confidence in all of the team's faces, you can see it. Am rooting for them (and supporting them). It's going to be 64-bit fun.
    ​.

​.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
    Excellent, glad to see this. Little by little one goes far.

What impresses me is the confidence in all of the team's faces, you can see it. Am rooting for them (and supporting them). It's going to be 64-bit fun.
    ​.
    The team knows that they have some stiff competition but I also sense that they are driven to perfect FSW. I don't think before it is over with that it will bear that much resemblance to FSX. It is already morphing into something else...
    Ted

I'm more and more curious about this sim. It will be very interesting to see what level it will reach during this year.
    I might reinstall it just for the sake of seeing that dynamic weather driving the TrueSKY clouds... and perhaps to try some water landings as well, just to check if there are any differences from FSX/P3D (which are frankly terrible in that area...).

Anyways, this is all going in the right direction. Big thanks to the FSW devs. Keep up the good work !

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    a major, major update. Have supported this sim since it’s inception. Lots of great changes and bug fixes. Anxious to try out the Cub in tundra and float versions.

still need more third party payware and freeware content. I believe that this should be coming soon. I like where this sim is going.

I am very pleased to see FSW continue in its development. Although I do not yet have a 64-bit platform on which to run it, I did buy in during the initial offering. My gut is telling me that P3D will continue more as a professional's flight sim and FSW will continue on as a flight sim for the masses. Just a gut feeling, could be wrong.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    I'm more and more curious about this sim. It will be very interesting to see what level it will reach during this year.
    I might reinstall it just for the sake of seeing that dynamic weather driving the TrueSKY clouds... and perhaps to try some water landings as well, just to check if there are any differences from FSX/P3D (which are frankly terrible in that area...).

Anyways, this is all going in the right direction. Big thanks to the FSW devs. Keep up the good work !
    Hello,

Water landing is quite good ..as good as fsx (p3D i don't have). The cub is very fun!

JMC

Sunset in FSW

This is before dynamic weather. Diamond DA-42 on top of the clouds for a sunset.

Blog Entries
    NICE!!! I have flown in a sky like that just before sunset...GORGEOUS! Thanks for posting
    Ted

Hmm, time to fire up the other computer and let FSW update itself. That is pretty !
    Sue

Holy wow!!!!!!!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0