BoB install question

Thread: BoB install question

BoB install question

Is the user/appdata for this install supposed to create it's own folder like ETO does, or does it use the stock cfs3 folder? My install shares the stock appdata folder.

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbob View Post
    Is the user/appdata for this install supposed to create it's own folder like ETO does, or does it use the stock cfs3 folder? My install shares the stock appdata folder.
    hi mcbob, have you got the handy little multicfs3.exe? If you run this from within your Bob install, you can see what the name is for the user/appdata folders, and if necessary you can edit to a unique and easily recognisable folder name. IIRC Pat's BoB has the multicfs3 tool installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    hi mcbob, have you got the handy little multicfs3.exe? If you run this from within your Bob install, you can see what the name is for the user/appdata folders, and if necessary you can edit to a unique and easily recognisable folder name. IIRC Pat's BoB has the multicfs3 tool installed.
    Thanks, that's just what I wanted.
    Yes. it's in the install and the instructions, I just missed it.
    Unfortunately I messed up the BoB install when I tried to run it, couldn't get past the splash screen. I just reloaded BoB and ran multicfs3 as per the instructions, then Ankor's shaders and all is well again.

Members who have read this thread: 0