Other planes like the C47 that will punish you for mistreati - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other planes like the C47 that will punish you for mistreati

SOH-CM-2024
    When I feel like testing my own patience, or otherwise wish to put myself through some grief, I fly Alexey Yuzefov's Yak-18T, available at Avsimrus.com. If I recall correctly, it even models a blown tire if you land it too hard! Fly it with one eye on your gauges!

-Mike Z.

I was playing with the Vertigo Studios Avenger the other day, it comes with both a easy and hard flight models. The hard version will bite you back if you push the engine too hard.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by mikezola View Post
    When I feel like testing my own patience, or otherwise wish to put myself through some grief, I fly Alexey Yuzefov's Yak-18T, available at Avsimrus.com. If I recall correctly, it even models a blown tire if you land it too hard! Fly it with one eye on your gauges!
    I've implemented blown tires into MI Tool and it really makes landings that more exciting - or frustrating.

Good thread.

Lotus Simulations L-39 Albatros is another.
    Push the engines for too long and she'll bite you. Start to open the canopy in flight and good luck trying to get her back to terra firma.
    This jet trainer continues to hold up well over the years. Treat her right (an outstanding manual explains it all) ​and she'll return the favor.

​.

Members who have read this thread: 0