Uss gerald ford - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uss gerald ford

Quote Originally Posted by Corvette99 View Post
    Absolutely amazing !!! Can't wait to start testing her !
    Me neither!

Regards,

Seawing

The United States Navy Virtual Aviation (USNVA) would love to help beta test this magnificent Carrier,if possible
    Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

I will send you a PM when the models is ready to test, i think this week

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    The United States Navy Virtual Aviation (USNVA) would love to help beta test this magnificent Carrier,if possible

Thank you, really looking forward to your creation we’ll put her through her paces
    Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

F-35 squadrons

Someone will have information about the squadrons that will be embarked, to start with the repaints

I would also like to test out the USS Gerald Ford for you CIMOGT.

CCP Test

If you want to send me a copy by PM I will install and test it out in Carrier Convoy Planner for FSX@War. I am finally having great success with it. I even have a 5 day deployment worked out from NS San Diego to NS Pearl Harbor. Maybe a good test for the Ford...shakedown cruise like RL.

Pending all F/a18 repaints and correct other textures like the glass on the f-35 cockpit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gerald1.jpg   gerald2.jpg   ford3.jpg   ford4.jpg  

Deck Configurations

Will you have different deck configs like Javier's Nimitz with empty deck; launch and recovery? Or ability to remove static aircraft for an empty deck?

Whit the control panel can be configured in the desire mode, i include more aircraft on the deck to expand the possibilities of the configuration

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    Will you have different deck configs like Javier's Nimitz with empty deck; launch and recovery? Or ability to remove static aircraft for an empty deck?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fsxdeck.jpg  

Testing the hard deck of the elevator in FSX, in my test in the sim all three work fine at this moment, now redesign the control panel gauge

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1fsx.jpg   2fsx.jpg   fsxele.jpg  

Carrier Convoy Planner

Whenever you're ready for me to test it in CCP (if you want me to) let me know in a PM.

Same here, i’ll add it to my tacpac ships and CCP

I think your Arresting gear wires are a tad off. There are only 3 used on the Ford class. The furthest sheaves are used for the Barricade. Also, your one wire is too far aft! The LSO Platform IRL is at Flight Deck level. Just an observation!

Tool
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CVN-78-photo-062.jpg  

USNS Yukon (T-AO-202)

Starting with the replenishment oiler ship

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YUK2.jpg   YUK1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Tool View Post
    I think your Arresting gear wires are a tad off. There are only 3 used on the Ford class. The furthest sheaves are used for the Barricade. Also, your one wire is too far aft! The LSO Platform IRL is at Flight Deck level. Just an observation!

Tool
    An enlargement...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enlarged.jpg  

Usns yukon t-ao-202

First test in the sim

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oiler1.jpg   oiler2.jpg   oiler3.jpg   oiler4.jpg  

Wonderful work CIMOGT.

Wow... the sea is becoming a crowdy and very interesting place to explore!

This sure looks promising, keep up the good work, keep showing progress pics and info, looking forward to this carrier.

Testing the control panel gauge

This is the first test of the control panel gauge, i add this configurations

SAR Helicopter
    Crowded deck 1
    Crowded deck 2
    Crowded deck 3
    Crowded deck 4
    Launch
    Recovery
    Clean

All with different aircraft configuration on the deck, the mdl of the model has a size of 16 mb and runs well, i hope this week i can send the model to the BETA TESTERS, the firts models of the aircraft carrier without the USNS YUKON and the others components of the aircraft carrier group that i want to include

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f1.jpg   f2.jpg   f3.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CIMOGT View Post
    This is the first test of the control panel gauge, i add this configurations

SAR Helicopter
    Crowded deck 1
    Crowded deck 2
    Crowded deck 3
    Crowded deck 4
    Launch
    Recovery
    Clean

All with different aircraft configuration on the deck, the mdl of the model has a size of 16 mb and runs well, i hope this week i can send the model to the BETA TESTERS, the firts models of the aircraft carrier without the USNS YUKON and the others components of the aircraft carrier group that i want to include
    Thank you...! Its very exciting to see the control work you've included.
    The models looks most impressive....

Just WOW

This is fantastic. You just keep getting better with every ship you complete. Looking forward to using the Ford in CCP.

Awesome... can’t wait to test it too

Members who have read this thread: 1