ORBX Half Moon Bay

Thread: ORBX Half Moon Bay

ORBX Half Moon Bay

I see ORBX has release a new scenery package for KHAF/Half Moon Bay, a very scenic airport just down the coast from San Francisco. Its one of the places I like to virtually fly already since its pretty close to where I live so I am excited to see this area updated.

https://orbxdirect.com/product/khaf

I am downloading it as I type!
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Got it yesterday, Joe. It is a very attractive airfield to fly from
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Considering the purchase too. I have not seen any mention yet of porting over Monterrey Bay to P3D. Anyone seen a snippet of that gem completing that area of the Bay?
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Considering the purchase too. I have not seen any mention yet of porting over Monterrey Bay to P3D. Anyone seen a snippet of that gem completing that area of the Bay?
    I believe all the Orbx airports and regions are P3D v3 and v4 compatible now. I have NoCal, SoCal, Redding, Monterey, Half Moon, and others in P3Dv3 and v4.

Use FTX Central and it will get the updated versions for you if you have the sim installed.

Quote Originally Posted by henrystreet View Post
    I believe all the Orbx airports and regions are P3D v3 and v4 compatible now. I have NoCal, SoCal, Redding, Monterey, Half Moon, and others in P3Dv3 and v4.

Use FTX Central and it will get the updated versions for you if you have the sim installed.
    My experience is the same, I have most of the California packages and they all work in V4
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by henrystreet View Post

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    My experience is the same, I have most of the California packages and they all work in V4
    Interesting! I did not see on on FTX Central......I don't think, though could be wrong. Thanks for the heads up, now I will definitely double check for Monterey Bay. Spent some time there at Fort Ord, very nice base at the time. This and Half Moon would complete the bay area rather nicely, in P3Dv4

Thanks for the heads up. I really feel aloof for not getting Monterey Bay during the holiday sale...so much scenery to buy and a shrinking wallet.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Members who have read this thread: 0