Just Flight EGSF

Thread: Just Flight EGSF

Just Flight EGSF

Just Flight have released a very nice add-on scenery for EGSF Conington (formerly Glatton) near Peterborough. It's a lot cheaper than some add-ons, but still includes static a/c and animated people. At under a tenner it's well worth a look.

David

https://www.justflight.com/product/conington-airfield
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    Just Flight have released a very nice add-on scenery for EGSF Conington (formerly Glatton) near Peterborough. It's a lot cheaper than some add-ons, but still includes static a/c and animated people. At under a tenner it's well worth a look.

David

https://www.justflight.com/product/conington-airfield
    It's certainly nicely done, and inexpensive, but there are no static A/C in my installation (P3D v4 over Orbx FTX England), nor people of any kind. It looks as bare as a newborn baby! The pictures in the manual and the JF website don't show any people or A/C apart from the Just Flight Warrior. Any chance of a screenshot of what you're seeing, in case I've done something wrong?

No static airplanes and no people for me either.
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

i didn't have any at first, but they appeared after I turned default AI back on again having deactivated it while using FTX NA AI. I'll try to get a screenie tomorrow.

Ah - I have FTX England, so maybe they are appearing from that?

Apologies - you are absolutely right. The objects I mentioned were coming in from the FTX England Conington. The JF one is still nice, but not as nice as i thought. Sorry.

David

No worries - you gave me an idea, which was to drop the FTX_EN_EGSF_objects.bgl into the Conington scenery folder - instant static, and nothing too much in the way. JF's Conington now looks much friendlier

Yes, I tried that too. The only anomaly I see is on the fabric hangar, which now has an extra bit on the front. It's bearable, though.

Members who have read this thread: 0