New Livery request

Thread: New Livery request

New Livery request

Hi all you talented Livery painters out there. Cal fire has purchased 12 new Blackhawks to replace the aging Huey fleet. I;m looking for someone to whom will make a livery for this for the Cerasim UH-60

https://assets.verticalmag.com/wp-co...lack-hawk1.png

The belly tank is not need since we can add it on in the Firefighter X program. I'd like very much to that those that will help make this reality. Tail number should be N301DF

Quote Originally Posted by firerx View Post
    wow, nobody??
    Understand that a request doesn't necessarily mean an immediate answer. Many of the best livery artists have a wealth of liveries they are already working, whether for themselves, a "soon to be released" product or someone like you who asked to have a particular livery done. They take time and many of the artists have regular jobs as well. Also consider that you are requesting a livery for a payware Heli. . .that limits who can help out, not everyone has that particular Heli and certainly no one is going to go purchase it just to do a livery request. So be patient.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Understand that a request doesn't necessarily mean an immediate answer. Many of the best livery artists have a wealth of liveries they are already working, whether for themselves, a "soon to be released" product or someone like you who asked to have a particular livery done. They take time and many of the artists have regular jobs as well. Also consider that you are requesting a livery for a payware Heli. . .that limits who can help out, not everyone has that particular Heli and certainly no one is going to go purchase it just to do a livery request. So be patient.

Okay, thank you sir.

Members who have read this thread: 1