Celebrities that we lost in 2017.....

Thread: Celebrities that we lost in 2017.....

Celebrities that we lost in 2017.....

http://fiftiesweb.com/dead/dead-people-2017/

We watch a lot of the classic TV stations in our area and they run a lot of the older programs where a lot of these stars
    were youngsters, just starting out. I texted a friend of mine last night that I was watching Lee Van Clef in a western movie from
    the late 50s and then watched him have a fist fight with Wayne Rogers on the TV show STAGECOACH. Nick Adams (The Rebel) was
    another actor that passed away at a young age but he was all over TV at the time, appearing in multiple shows.

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

thats a great website,thanks for sharing,im a 60s child but love cars of the 40s and 50s the most,lots of stuff on there.

No problem, Dave! In my case, for the classic shows, the adult shows that I watched with my parents made no sense to my kid-brain back then,
    but now, watching thru the eyes of an adult (don't say that around my wife, she says I'm stuck at age 15), I can appreciate them more.

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    We have ME TV here that plays a lot of classic tv shows . Love Big Valley, Perry Mason and MASH among a bunch more.

Members who have read this thread: 0