Just Flight C-46 InstallShield Load system

Thread: Just Flight C-46 InstallShield Load system

Just Flight C-46 InstallShield Load system

Has anyone had problems with Just Flight C-46 InstallShield Load system? I purchased the aircraft, now it won't load with the installer. I get an authentication error,

as it states. I have the key, but it won't authenticate. I have tried 3 downloads, with no-joy. I have contacted them and they want me to install IE, which I won't do

anymore (too many problems), also I have a connection, firewalls are down, I obviously have an internet connection, as I am chatting here and I downloaded it.

I was hoping for some answers.

Many thanks...
    USAFVET
    12 year USAF veteran , Air Trans
    "Life is like herding cats through a fish market".

I would try Re-Downloading it again from your JustFlight account. Sounds like the download may be corrupt.

My purchases from justflight you download the installer from your justflight account and when you run the installer it goes to the justflight website which you have to login to your account to complete authentication and the installer completes installation, you have to be online during installation.

I re-downloaded two attempts, both act the same way, I tried to load an account on their website, but there is no application. I have run the installer

numerous times, but it doesn't connect (and yes I am online), and I disabled my firewalls. I ordered it from FS Pilot shop over at FlightSim.com,

I have never had problems like this with an installer before, so if this is how bad it is to get JF products I may have to say no from now on. It seems to be a lost $38.
    USAFVET
    12 year USAF veteran , Air Trans
    "Life is like herding cats through a fish market".

Members who have read this thread: 0