Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released - Page 27
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1719202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released

Sometimes people forget the Master Control Select Key. Look here, Original Flight Manuel, S. 235

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jVbYI0Z.jpg  

Awesome, solved it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper View Post
    Based on the Paintkit, I repaint this nice plane to a Canadien Rescue variant.
    Thank you very much!
    I almost exclusively fly non-military liveries, e.g. the NASA variants of the MilViz T-38A+C, and you just removed the last exception I currently have in my fleet

This an excuse to give this a bump - pulled the Osprey out of its hanger after a while. It is just one of the most fun, rewarding and satisfying creations for flightsimming. Thanks again to Maryadi and Rob for their hard work on this.

Did anyone ever have a go at the fictional USN paint posted above?

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Hello,
    i become a private Inbox Massage but I can’t answer because his Inbox ist full. So I use this way.

Hi Sniper,
    I tried to download that cool paint from the link you put on Marady's v22 page. It is a z7 file? Tried to use a zip to open. It was always a partial file after opening. Am I doing something wrong? Can I please have another link?
    Have you thought about doing a US Coast Guard repaint?

Hello Brad,

This moment I did tested the Downloadlink and all works fine. For compression I use this Software: https://7-zip.org/ Please try it.
    About your question "US Coast Guard repaint". I don't think about another repaint.
    Kind regards
    Sniper

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    This an excuse to give this a bump - pulled the Osprey out of its hanger after a while. It is just one of the most fun, rewarding and satisfying creations for flightsimming. Thanks again to Maryadi and Rob for their hard work on this.

Did anyone ever have a go at the fictional USN paint posted above?

As already asked, did anyone do this USN paint yet ??

Quote Originally Posted by jymp View Post
    As already asked, did anyone do this USN paint yet ??
    Request seconded

Also interested in a USN paint! And, on a different note, (did not see it mentioned in a earlier post), is Tacpack capability a possibility for a future release? Thanks, Maryadi! NC

I am not able to get the external lights to work. According to the manual, I should be able to control them via the CDU. I see the following display, but when I click on any of the left-hand buttons, nothing works. NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CDU.jpg  

Just click where the red arrow points!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lights.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	70744 Click on this to make it bigger
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    Just click where the red arrow points!

Click on this to make it bigger
    THANK YOU! NC

Quote Originally Posted by seawing View Post
    Hi Maryadi,

any update on the VARS version?
    https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...ests-next-year

Best regards,

Seawing
    preparation and code is ready. just waiting it will implemented or not in real world.
    Maryadi

Implementation of VARS and Trimming While in Conversion

Looks like MV-22 VARs has gone beyond proof of concept...

https://youtu.be/pfkDfDhJ_JA

and is on track for deployment this year.

Mr Maryadi, your MV-22B model has become my favorite aircraft to fly in FSX and have flown it in all the helicopter missions I've downloaded.
    One (small) question I've been wondering is if it is possible to trim the a/c while in conversion mode. I can't seem to get the a/c into stable flight between 0 and 90 degrees of conversion.
    I've asked a real Osprey pilot and he told me that stable flight in conversion is common with a combination of throttle management and flaperon trimming.

Is stable flight possible while in conversion in your model?

Thank you.

Also - any possibility for Tacpack inclusion for the MV-22? I'd LOVE to mount a couple of 30mm vulcan cannons to either side of body...

Quote Originally Posted by kalong View Post
    preparation and code is ready. just waiting it will implemented or not in real world.
    Great!! All sources so far say, IOC by the end of this year.
    I would volunteer as tester in FSX

Best regards,

Seawing

Quote Originally Posted by CSARmedic View Post
    Looks like MV-22 VARs has gone beyond proof of concept...

https://youtu.be/pfkDfDhJ_JA

and is on track for deployment this year.

Mr Maryadi, your MV-22B model has become my favorite aircraft to fly in FSX and have flown it in all the helicopter missions I've downloaded.
    One (small) question I've been wondering is if it is possible to trim the a/c while in conversion mode. I can't seem to get the a/c into stable flight between 0 and 90 degrees of conversion.
    I've asked a real Osprey pilot and he told me that stable flight in conversion is common with a combination of throttle management and flaperon trimming.

Is stable flight possible while in conversion in your model?

Thank you.

Also - any possibility for Tacpack inclusion for the MV-22? I'd LOVE to mount a couple of 30mm vulcan cannons to either side of body...
    stable flight at conversion mode, think we need to get into more detail about this.

I still took all armament into my work list. none of them being on my work table.
    Maryadi

I have to say, it looks quite spiffy in JASDF colors. BTW, the link is to a YouTube video.

Great vid and I'm sure those will look as clean as they do now in 20 years.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Nacelle keyboard commands

What are the keyboard commands for rotating the nacelles?

I did not see anything in the manual covering the key commands for rotating the nacelles.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    What are the keyboard commands for rotating the nacelles?

I did not see anything in the manual covering the key commands for rotating the nacelles.

Thanks

Can't recall exactly, but I think I assigned a axis control on my throttle to nacelle movement. Not sure about keyboard assignment. NC

From the manual:

4. Nacelles operation. By default, the nacelles are controlled with "AileronTrim" commands. This means that the nacelles can be fully controlled contiguously between 0 and 97, with a 1-degree accuracy. That is: within the limits of the conversion corridor(when AutoNac is Enabled), and the min. nacelles position of 60 degrees on the ground. You can control "AileronTrim" with keyboardkeys / controller buttons assigned to FS functions "Aileron Trim (left)" and "Aileron Trim (right)" . When assigning controller buttons, set Repeat on. Note that the max. change-rate of the MV-22B nacelles is 8 degrees/sec. So they won't move faster, even if the repetition rate of the AileronTrim keys/buttons dictates faster changes.

Alternatively, you can control the nacelles with a free controller axis lever or thumbwheel axis, assigned to the FS "Spoiler Axis" function. To enable this option: in the panel.cfg, [Vcockpit00] section, remove the two // characters in line

//gauge05=rcb-gauges!NacellesFollowSpoiler, 0,0

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    From the manual:

Okay, I now read the part at the end of the manual:

Nacelles operation. By default, the nacelles are controlled with "AileronTrim" commands

You can control "AileronTrim" with keyboardkeys / controller buttons assigned to FS functions "Aileron Trim (left)" and "Aileron Trim (right)"

So I just pick the keys to rotate the movement of the nacelles.

It's been awhile since I flew this thing.

Thanks

"Alternatively, you can control the nacelles with a free controller axis lever or thumbwheel axis, assigned to the FS "Spoiler Axis" function.........."

Yep, this is how I set mine up. Works great for me, anyway. NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    "Alternatively, you can control the nacelles with a free controller axis lever or thumbwheel axis, assigned to the FS "Spoiler Axis" function.........."

Yep, this is how I set mine up. Works great for me, anyway. NC
    This is my joystick (Logitech xtreme 3d pro), no free controller axis lever or thumb wheel I can see. I have a thumb wheel on my mouse.

In P3D, I think I assigned a Ctrl + Num4/6 to raise/lower nacelles.

Last edited by gray eagle; October 30th, 2019 at 08:49.

Members who have read this thread: 4