Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released - Page 8
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released

Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    that's one on my orig ones Gray Eagle, it has some anomalies from the 1st paint kit, im redoing all of my repaints with the new paint kit , that one included .

Bill

P.S. I just need a little time lol
    Can you also please do VMM-165 and VMMT-204 the training squadron please? Thanks! Especially as I got to see VMM-165 a few Seafairs ago!

Quote Originally Posted by kalong View Post
    dll gauge change name by adding "_32" or "_64":
    Mar_MV22B_32.dll
    Mar_MV22B_64.dll

which is dll gauge you being use the name must correct.
    Hi Maryadi,

I just tried adding '_32' to Mar_MV22B.dll but the PFD and Map still do not show in Rel.2.0.

Here's a Screen Grab to show what I get:-

Any more ideas? It seems strange that it works in Rel.1.0, but not in 2.0 Is there a reason for this?

Regards and congratulations on a very fine simulation!

Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails External View with Blank PFD.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by freded View Post
    Hi Maryadi,

I just tried adding '_32' to Mar_MV22B.dll but the PFD and Map still do not show in Rel.2.0.

Here's a Screen Grab to show what I get:-

Any more ideas? It seems strange that it works in Rel.1.0, but not in 2.0 Is there a reason for this?

Regards and congratulations on a very fine simulation!

Mark
    Hi again Maryadi,

Suddenly the PFD is now showing! I think I had the main PFD turned off...

But the Map does not appear.That's not really important to me.

Sorry to have bothered you

Regards,

Mark

just curious, why not use HMD?
    Maryadi

Freded,
    use your mouse wheel to turn on the displays in VC. Maybe it wont be black on the 2d panel... or use the HMD like maryadi said lol

Is there going to be a Version 2.1? Just curious....

Quote Originally Posted by Josh/Heater View Post
    Freded,
    use your mouse wheel to turn on the displays in VC. Maybe it wont be black on the 2d panel... or use the HMD like maryadi said lol
    Hi Josh & Maryadi,

Does HMD refer to Head-Mounted Display? Because if so, then I don't have that device.

As I said in my second posting, the MFD 2D window now works:-

Another question: Is there some way of assigning a keyboard input for the Hoist View? It's a pain having to go into Views – NewView – Cockpit - HoistView every time, and although hitting ] will close the view, hitting [ won't open it.

And I miss the
    read-out in the Hoist View showing your height AGL and the distance the hook is above ground. And there's no HH indication either. Maybe Rob is working on this?

Cheers,

Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails External View with PFD showing.jpg  

Hi freded can you please post your panel entry fix for the pop up HMD for the Osprey.Thanks

And I miss the
    read-out in the Hoist View showing your height AGL and the distance the hook is above ground. And there's no HH indication either. Maybe Rob is working on this?
    Yes. See post #114
    Will also include auto-opening of a new camera view with the Hoist camera in it.

Rob

Sounds great Rob,I can't wait for the finished version.Thanks

Hi Josh & Maryadi,

Does HMD refer to Head-Mounted Display? Because if so, then I don't have that device.
    yes, HMD refer to Head-Mounted Display. but we not talk about device. see on manual page 20 at 6.1.5.8 Night Vision Goggle/Heads Up Display (NVG/HUD)
    that HMD intended use at outside view, which give more info to user that like to see the aircraft performing at outside view.
    but if 2D intended for 2nd, 3rd physical monitor you can use 2D MFD as you did.
    Maryadi

Quote Originally Posted by JosefK View Post
    Is there going to be a Version 2.1? Just curious....
    what update you expecting?
    Maryadi

None in particular, but with all these complaints.............................

so far I have 7 complaint, that in my opinion it still at minor issue range. there would be an update in future, but not in the near future, except there critical problem that need fix ASAP.
    must take a breath and do my hobby... flying in Sim.
    honestly developing aircraft spent lot of my free time. just a several flight I can do, other than that is creating and fixing. 3 years so far.
    Maryadi

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    Hi freded can you please post your panel entry fix for the pop up HMD for the Osprey.Thanks
    Hi PhantomP,

Is this what you meant by HMD? If so, here it is:-

[Window Titles]
    Window00=PFD/MFD 1 <- Add this line to [Window Titles]

Add the following ABOVE [Window10]

[Window00]
    Background_color=0,0,0
    size_mm= 512,512
    window_size= 256,256
    window_pos= 0,0.07
    Type=SPECIAL

gauge00=Mar_MV22B_32!mar_pfd, 0, 0, 512, 512 ,1

This will produce a rectangular window at the top left corner of your screen and, providing the left-side PFD is illuminated (little rotary switch at its top left corner set to Night or Day), the PFD will appear when you hit Shift-1.

Hope it works for you - it does for me!
    Cheers,

Mark

Thanks Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by rcbarend View Post
    Yes. See post #114
    Will also include auto-opening of a new camera view with the Hoist camera in it.

Rob
    Hi Rob,

That's great news!

I found your previous reference to it.
    Cheers,

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by kalong View Post
    so far I have 7 complaint, that in my opinion it still at minor issue range. there would be an update in future, but not in the near future, except there critical problem that need fix ASAP.
    must take a breath and do my hobby... flying in Sim.
    honestly developing aircraft spent lot of my free time. just a several flight I can do, other than that is creating and fixing. 3 years so far.
    Hi Maryadi,

You are an amazing guy! Utterly devoted to this hobby to which you have contributed so much. We are all in your debt!

Which brings me to my main point: I have just tried to send you a donation using the address you provide in the Flight Manual (maryadi.atc@gmail.com), but it was rejected as "not requiring authentication and may be an attempt to trick you" unless I agreed to allow it. When I hit 'Yes', the Firefox screen went blank! Have you had this problem before?

Hope you can fix it!
    Cheers,

Mark

Hello Kalong,

I was a little skeptical at first, as you know.
    But in the meantime I have to say
    chapeau

Greetings , herzliche Gruesse

Ulrich-Richard

Quote Originally Posted by freded View Post
    Hi Maryadi,

You are an amazing guy! Utterly devoted to this hobby to which you have contributed so much. We are all in your debt!

Which brings me to my main point: I have just tried to send you a donation using the address you provide in the Flight Manual (maryadi.atc@gmail.com), but it was rejected as "not requiring authentication and may be an attempt to trick you" unless I agreed to allow it. When I hit 'Yes', the Firefox screen went blank! Have you had this problem before?

Hope you can fix it!
    freded, I don't know much with the paypal. I didn't familiar with paypal as I rare use this online payment. another problem I can't withdraw it, due to my name against security protocol. my name is ONLY one word, which is security protocol MUST two word, then bla bla bla ... never mind don't mention it. in other side, I still can use it to buy/donates online.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulrich-Richard View Post
    Hello Kalong,

I was a little skeptical at first, as you know.
    But in the meantime I have to say
    chapeau

Greetings , herzliche Gruesse

Ulrich-Richard
    Thanks, for your trust. if only me that would be impossible, but I have several friends that help and support me, so there nothing impossible.

BTW: unfortunately, google translate doesn't know chapeau meaning.
    Maryadi

almost done, added some lines for doors and main body, added rivits and a little dust and dirt and oil but not too much, gave some of the body panels some depth

and did a little interior addons (port and starboard portals) plus added a floor . GREAT job on this project Maryadi. I appreciate the hard work that went into this, my hats off to you and others that helped you.

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

some more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg   5.jpg   6.jpg  

and a few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7.jpg   8.jpg   9.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    and a few more

Nice touches...

Thanks Tony, I finished 3 paints on the seahawk, still working on the panels, I PM'd you a while ago to give u the status ?. how is the MFD display coming ?. not to hijack this thread lol

Bill

Members who have read this thread: 5