Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released - Page 6
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released

Quote Originally Posted by Postbaer61 View Post
    I had the same problem.
    Please checked ,if you have another "rcb-gauges / VSTOLControlIPC_Function.xml" in your default gauges folder.
    If so, back up,or rename the VSTOLControlIPC_Function.xml file from your MV-22B_Osprey / Panel /rcb-gauges folder.
    It seems they block each other and the nacelles rotation doesn't work.
    Thanks, nothing in the main gauges folder.
    I am running FSX Acceleration.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    If someone would be so kind to package up a couple of saved flights, one with nacelles @ 0*, and another with them @ 60*, everything ready for flight.?
    Your fellow pilot trainees would be much appreciative while we work our way thru flight school. I'm going to try a little mayo and mustard on the flight manual
    to see if it will help....
    Packaging saved flights is not a solution for such problems, because it will introduce more problems then it solves.
    With all possible variations in installed addon's (like scenery).

But if I read this:
    ""
    I too had problems and then just started the engines. It was nice that the nacelles then tilted to 60*.
    ""
    it means that everything works as it should.
    If you then still can't move the nacelles up, it means there is a problem with the keys/buttons you have assigned to "Aileron TRIM" . See last section (bullit-4 of the FlightManual)
    What if you assign other keys (Not on the Numpad) to "Aileron Trim (left)" and "Aileron Trim (right)" ??

Rob

Seahawk have you checked the numlock key?

That was what stopped me in FSXA.

Cheers Chris

Sorry for bringing up the problem with the additional textures/liveries that were presented above: -MV-22_Texture_Package_2.0.zip_
    I don't succeed to get them displayed im my P3Dv4. (I'm not a flightsimulation beginner, doing these these for many years, but this time no success)
    Is there any advice, please?

Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD each 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - P3Dv4
    Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB -1 SSD 1TB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - MSFS

Quote Originally Posted by kdl View Post
    Sorry for bringing up the problem with the additional textures/liveries that were presented above: -MV-22_Texture_Package_2.0.zip_
    I don't succeed to get them displayed im my P3Dv4. (I'm not a flightsimulation beginner, doing these these for many years, but this time no success)
    Is there any advice, please?

Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD each 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - P3Dv4
    Someone else reported that the texture package crashed his P3D v3 with those textures (Gray Eagle is his name i believe). Is this happening to you as well, or are they simply not showing up in P3D list?
    If so, could you retrace how you installed it and let me know on this thread?

Ill look into it as well to see if i can find any issues with the package, if so, ill update it on Simviation.

I don't experience a crash/CTD. The texture isn't showing in the P3Dv4 list.
    I tried all of your textures from version 2.0 completely- any success.
    Now I just choose one texture =>texture.hmx1_01 - no success either.

Installed it in aircraft.cfg like this:

[fltsim.0]
    title=Bell-Boeing CV-22B USAF
    sim=MV-22B
    model=
    panel=
    sound=
    texture=af
    kb_checklists=
    kb_reference=
    atc_id_color=0xff000000
    atc_id=0033
    atc_airline=Air Force
    atc_flight_number=0033
    atc_parking_types=RAMP
    ui_manufacturer="Bell-Boeing CV22"
    ui_type="USAF"
    ui_variation="grey"
    ui_typerole="Tilt Rotor"
    ui_createdby="Maryadi"
    description="First operational Tilt Rotor"

[fltsim.1]
    title=Bell-Boeing MV-22B Marines dragon
    sim=MV-22B
    model=
    panel=
    sound=
    texture=dragon
    kb_checklists=
    kb_reference=
    atc_id_color=0xffffffffff
    atc_id=8830
    atc_airline=Marines
    atc_flight_number=0000
    atc_parking_types=RAMP
    ui_manufacturer="Bell-Boeing MV22"
    ui_type="Marine"
    ui_variation="dragon"
    ui_typerole="Tilt Rotor"
    ui_createdby="Maryadi"

[fltsim.2]
    title=MV-22B HMX-1 01 VIP Transport
    sim=MV-22B
    model=
    panel=
    sound=
    texture=hmx1_01
    kb_checklists=
    kb_reference=
    atc_id_color=0xff000000
    atc_id=168280
    atc_airline=Marines
    atc_flight_number=168280
    atc_parking_types=RAMP
    ui_manufacturer="Bell-Boeing"
    ui_type="MV-22B Osprey"
    ui_variation="VIP Transport 01"
    ui_typerole="Tilt Rotor"
    ui_createdby="Maryadi"
    description="Marine Helicopter Squadron One (HMX-1) is a United States Marine Corps helicopter squadron"

[fltsim.0] and [fltsim.1] come with the Maryadi-package, [fltsim.2] is yours.
    I deleted the | in title=MV-22B HMX-1 01 VIP Transport

Dieter
    Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB -1 SSD 1TB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - MSFS

No sound issues from the FSX-A users? I get start-up and then nothing, external is fine.

kalong, I know many pages are WIP still, but on the ICING page is the temp in Celsius or Fahrenheit? If you plan to expand the HMD, the system looks like the same we used in the UH-60 if you need any real world help.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Posting a comment to subscribe to the comment thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kdl View Post
    I don't experience a crash/CTD. The texture isn't showing in the P3Dv4 list.
    I tried all of your textures from version 2.0 completely- any success.
    Now I just choose one texture =>texture.hmx1_01 - no success either.

Installed it in aircraft.cfg like this:

[fltsim.0]
    title=Bell-Boeing CV-22B USAF
    sim=MV-22B
    model=
    panel=
    sound=
    texture=af
    kb_checklists=
    kb_reference=
    atc_id_color=0xff000000
    atc_id=0033
    atc_airline=Air Force
    atc_flight_number=0033
    atc_parking_types=RAMP
    ui_manufacturer="Bell-Boeing CV22"
    ui_type="USAF"
    ui_variation="grey"
    ui_typerole="Tilt Rotor"
    ui_createdby="Maryadi"

[fltsim.1]
    title=Bell-Boeing MV-22B Marines dragon
    sim=MV-22B
    model=
    panel=
    sound=
    texture=dragon
    kb_checklists=
    kb_reference=
    atc_id_color=0xffffffffff
    atc_id=8830
    atc_airline=Marines
    atc_flight_number=0000
    atc_parking_types=RAMP
    ui_manufacturer="Bell-Boeing MV22"
    ui_type="Marine"
    ui_variation="dragon"
    ui_typerole="Tilt Rotor"
    ui_createdby="Maryadi"

[fltsim.2]
    title=MV-22B HMX-1 01 VIP Transport
    sim=MV-22B
    model=
    panel=
    sound=
    texture=hmx1_01
    kb_checklists=
    kb_reference=
    atc_id_color=0xff000000
    atc_id=168280
    atc_airline=Marines
    atc_flight_number=168280
    atc_parking_types=RAMP
    ui_manufacturer="Bell-Boeing"
    ui_type="MV-22B Osprey"
    ui_variation="VIP Transport 01"
    ui_typerole="Tilt Rotor"
    ui_createdby="Maryadi"
    description="Marine Helicopter Squadron One (HMX-1) is a United States Marine Corps helicopter squadron"

[fltsim.0] and [fltsim.1] come with the Maryadi-package, [fltsim.2] is yours.
    I deleted the | in title=MV-22B HMX-1 01 VIP Transport

Dieter
    Do the Cv-22 and Dragon textures show ok for you? this is strange. Unfotunately I dont have a lot of experience troubleshooting problems like this. The only thing i could possibly think of is maybe the "Show all variations" checkbox isnt checked.
    I know this is an obvious thing to say, but double check the texture.hmx-1 folder is in the right place, with 6 files inside of it, plus a backup folder.
    Ill keep looking into this, sorry for the trouble.

Found the errant rcb-gauges folder.

Now have fully working nacelles.

Pleased to say just had a flight in VR and it looks awesome.

Many thanks for the help Rob.

Andy

New gauge

Would it be possible to get a new digital gauge that shows nacelle angle on line one
    with airspeed right below it, black or transparent background..?

Would it be possible to get a new digital gauge that shows nacelle angle on line one
    Your best gauge, by far, is looking over your left shoulder and checking on the nacelle position.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Why don't you fly in Spotplane view with the HMD view opened (Re-scaled if you like) ??
    Because the HMD already displays this (and a lot more relevant info to be able to fly/maneuver properly in Spotplane view ....)

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    No sound issues from the FSX-A users? I get start-up and then nothing, external is fine.

kalong, I know many pages are WIP still, but on the ICING page is the temp in Celsius or Fahrenheit? If you plan to expand the HMD, the system looks like the same we used in the UH-60 if you need any real world help.
    future update would be around gauge, including HMD, unfortunately I only have obsolete source (flight manual date 2006), which is slightly differ layout with operational aircraft (compare from photo at airshow).
    any help would be appreciated.
    Maryadi

you can trick the HMD gauge as it was 2D gauge, even though I not recommend cause it need exact handling.
    Maryadi

Quote Originally Posted by andy277uk View Post
    Found the errant rcb-gauges folder.

Now have fully working nacelles.

Pleased to say just had a flight in VR and it looks awesome.

Many thanks for the help Rob.

Andy
    would you please share us how solving nacelles not working? there still some guys have nacelles not working yet.
    Maryadi

Quote Originally Posted by kalong View Post
    would you please share us how solving nacelles not working? there still some guys have nacelles not working yet.
    Hi Maryadi,
    Please read my post #124 on page 5.
    The problem is the changed gauge search order in P3Dv4; so P3Dv4 might load a VSTOL XML gauge which is either out-dated (== for Rel1), or loads a gauge that is not even created for the MV22B at all.
    So of course doesn't know anything about "nacelles".
    Last edited by rcbarend; January 17th, 2018 at 19:29.

future update would be around gauge, including HMD, unfortunately I only have obsolete source (flight manual date 2006), which is slightly differ layout with operational aircraft (compare from photo at airshow).
    any help would be appreciated.
    Will try it..

Will try it..
    Try section 6.1.5.8 in the FlightManual (right/bottom switch in the picture)

you can trick the HMD gauge as it was 2D gauge, even though I not recommend cause it need exact handling.
    I don't see how you can resize it........

Doors

See pic as the doors won't open.
    Sitting on the ground, engines running, parking brake on.
    Tried auto and manual..

See pic as the doors won't open.
    Sitting on the ground, engines running, parking brake on.
    Tried auto and manual..
    Mr/Mrs/Miss "Seahawk72s",

With all due respect ...

To keep people in this forum motivated to help other people to solve (real or perceived) "bugs" in this freeware gem, IMHO it would be appropriate that you answer questions asked to you c.q. reply to suggestions made, before asking for new features or post new (perceived or not) problems.
    Like:
    - Apperantly ? you have solved your problem of not being able to move the nacelles. It would be helpfull if you posted how or what you did wrong. Which may help other users.
    - Apperantly ? you have been able to find the HMD switch now after reading the FlightManual, making your request for a NEW GAUGE obsolete.

If you read through page 5/6 (upto this post) of this thread, I'm sure you know what I mean.

Kind regards,

Rob Barendregt

@Josh/Heater
    - Cv-22 and Dragon textures show excellent.
    - Variations: All other installed airplanes are displayed in each of their different variation liveries.
    - texture.hmx-1 folder is placed correctly, with 6 files inside of it, plus a backup folder

Well, I wonder, if there are any other P3Dv4-Users experiencing same problem?

Dieter
    Greetings
    Dieter

@KDL
    That is very strange. Im currently working on the v3 of the package.
    If you would like, try and revert your changes to the original Osprey state (meaning all of the folders and aircraft.cfg would be just how it was when it was downloaded). Nothing too much has changed, but who knows, maybe something was out of place and hopefully this fixes it.

If you do decide to try it, let me know whether it fixed any issues or not. Heads up, The package isnt fully ready yet.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x_...kE4AzqKtrG6oin

@Josh

I completely reorganized my Bell MV-22 Osprey installation and now all textures are displayed, thank you.
    I used your new textures.

Dieter
    Greetings
    Dieter

Members who have read this thread: 5