Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released - Page 19
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released

Icon9

Quote Originally Posted by freded View Post
    Hi,

I'm getting a lot of CTDs when flying the MV-22B under P3D v3. This has only started to happen recently.

The problem doesn't happen immediately I load a flight; only after getting airborne. Also, sometimes P3D will fail to load and CTD at once.

Anyone having the same trouble? Any ideas what I should be checking? Would reinstalling P3D fix it?
    Well, I decided to uninstall/reinstall P3D...

What a performance that is!

First I tried 'Repairing' P3D - immediately got an error message saying: "0x800713ec asia" ! I Googled this and found that lots of people had encountered the same error. There were several suggestions on how to fix it, but none worked for me. Tried several times to 'Repair' it with the same error. So I had to do the reinstall routine.

Achieved a reinstall, but then found it had put P3D in the darned Program Files folder. As you all know, this is a recipe for disaster and you are strongly advised not to put it there. (Same thing applies to FSX) So I am now trying to uninstall it.

I made backups of my Scenery.cfg file and of the Data file under ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar 3D v3, in case the reinstall deleted them. (There's a very good short article by a chap called Kosta on this subject.)

I am presently waiting for the P3D window to do SOMETHING! It just sits there and says 'Initializing'... I've tried the uninstall twice now with the same effect. Time for a Win7 reboot.
    Cheers,

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    Its got potential for sure . Looks better than I thought it would , early stages though

Bill
    Great work so far! May I suggest making the nose black on one of these?

Thanks!

Here is what I have so far , as far as the black nose goes JosefK, that's the best I can get it, too hard to make it bigger because of the layout of the PSD file

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg   2.jpg   1.jpg  

A few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5.jpg   4.jpg   6.jpg  

Awesome stuff

A few more

W I P , not sure about this one ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

W I P , not sure about this one ?
    Looks fun to fly around in

LOL its for sure different

Bill

Vmm-166

Can someone do VMM-166? They brought 007 to Wings Over Houston one year!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mv-22b-osprey-vmm-166-sea-elk-jp-1897.jpg   16201222492_953de5e3d4_b.jpg   IMG_4278_168007 (1).jpg  

Its on my List

Bill

Its on my List

Bill
    Awesome cannot wait!

finished it tonight. Ill upload tomorrow

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg  

Thanks Bill for more of your astoundingly beautiful repaints.

Looks really good!
    I love the paints you're doing
    Looks like it just came off the wash rack. Not an easy job, but, at least in Yuma, much cooler than working out on the flight line!

Oo-RAH! and Semper Fi!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Semper Fi Pat, hot off the presses . Im uploading both shortly

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

I just uploaded these 2 fictional repaints in US Navy colors

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Det4.jpg   Det5.jpg  

Thank you . I really enjoy painting this Aircraft. Again a big thank you to Maryadi for this awesome model. I cant wait to see if he continues to add to the details . time will tell , we can always hope he will continue. Thanks to all who have downloaded these repaints . Enjoy

Bill

Icon26

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTweak View Post
    Looks really good!
    I love the paints you're doing
    Looks like it just came off the wash rack. Not an easy job, but, at least in Yuma, much cooler than working out on the flight line!

Oo-RAH! and Semper Fi!
    Pat☺
    Hi Pat,

Can you tell me if Textures/Paints made for Maryadi's Release 1.0 can be used in Release 2.0?

I've been sorting out all the Textures I downloaded for both Releases and wondering if there are any external structural changes between them that would prevent Rel. 1.0 textures working in Rel. 2.0 aircraft. The two .AIR files are the same size but have different dates... Is this significant?

Thanks!
    Cheers,

Mark

Freded , these repaints were made with the paint kit that came with 2.0. There are minor differences between 1.0 and 2.0 . They will work on 1.0 but there may be some misalignment on textures etc.
    Hope that helps some

Bill

Thank you . I really enjoy painting this Aircraft. Again a big thank you to Maryadi for this awesome model. I cant wait to see if he continues to add to the details . time will tell , we can always hope he will continue. Thanks to all who have downloaded these repaints . Enjoy

Bill
    for external model:
    I can add bump/normal map and glass texture, but I doesn't have time (for now) to do the detail on bump/normal map and glass texture. if you could make it in detail I can start to add it and give blank bump map and glass.
    Maryadi

Quote Originally Posted by freded View Post
    Hi Pat,

Can you tell me if Textures/Paints made for Maryadi's Release 1.0 can be used in Release 2.0?

I've been sorting out all the Textures I downloaded for both Releases and wondering if there are any external structural changes between them that would prevent Rel. 1.0 textures working in Rel. 2.0 aircraft. The two .AIR files are the same size but have different dates... Is this significant?

Thanks!
    for first plan is keep texture 1.0 and 2.0 is same.
    but due to the need of ambient occlusion ( shadow), it push me to do some rework on external model texture map. it just a minor different except on engine/nacelles get major rework.
    Maryadi

Very cool maryadi, I’ve added a lot of detail to outside model in the form of lines and different shadows etc , I’m no good at bump maps and that sort of thing. I am a total novice when it comes to that but I will try to do bump maps , there is a lot of info here and the net to at least try

Bill

Members who have read this thread: 4