Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
Hey Jymp! Great to see you here! Yes, it's a few more hoops to jump through to get her flying but it's very rewarding once learned and honestly it's not at all a steep learning curve. I have to say, this is one of the finest freeware models (actually finest FS models period!) that I've ever seen. To Maryadi and Rob (and all others involved), you're all very generous in the work you've done on this model. Personally, I say a huge Thank You!

I know a while back I posted that I have retired from FS. Technically that is still so due to my schedule and a good bit of burnout factoring in and as I noted months ago, I shared this hobby with my late father (who passed nearly a year ago). During his prolonged illness, my introducing him to new models provided him with a good bit of enjoyment while he was forced to stay at home (which I was his caretaker a good bit of that time). His absence & not being able to share it with him now is another reason I don't do this as much anymore but I will always support this hobby in any way I can and keep poking my head in here. Again, Maryadi & Team, Great Job!
Hey Storm, my fellow Piedmont friend !, good to see you here bud, yeah I'm sure it's a fine flying machine, just the older I get the less patience I have with things like this is all.