Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released

Thread: Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by T Square View Post
    Any one know off hand if the repaints that have been done so far work on this new version ?
    I know that the ones that I packaged together with mine and Letourns repaints work ok, But I may update it if I can get my hands on the ambient occlusion layer that Maryadi created.

https://simviation.com/1/search?subm...Osprey&x=0&y=0

I know others have made repaints as well, but they are scattered across different websites. I think someone has uploaded some of theirs to this site.

For support/questions on Rel2, please use THIS thread and not the Rel1 thread !!
    Rob

Guys, for some reason cannot get this aircraft to function. For FSXA, downloaded and once in the aircraft file, changed the panel.cfg from 64 to 32 as instructed. I have no battery power, as such no panel functions. Can I get a brother to help me out?
    Hawkdriver

Getting same in fsx se. With last version as long as you cycled through the views to the vc everything was up and running for flight. Not with this version. Mfds are on but no running engine's.

Matt

Please somebody tell me the nacelle controls.I have tried ctrl num4 and ctrl num6.i have tried the spoiler / key.All to no avail.Is there a setting on the overhead that I am missing?

Cheers chris

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    Please somebody tell me the nacelle controls.I have tried ctrl num4 and ctrl num6.i have tried the spoiler / key.All to no avail.Is there a setting on the overhead that I am missing?

Cheers chris
    CTRL+ Num4 and Num6 work perfectly sitting on the runway in a cold and dark situation. Gotta wait till my joystick arrives before a test flight.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

The Nacelles are controlled by "Aileron Trim". Whatever key or joystick button that you have that set as. Do you have the Nacelle Auto button on or off?

Members who have read this thread: 5