Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released - Page 5
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released

HELLO ! While in the VC left seat I've noticed that the panning speed (using the joystick hat switch) is very low as respect with those obtained in the right seat...
    Someone knows if there's some number to change in the cfg to have the Captain more happy and faster in looking around?
    The more you do, the less you dream

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    HELLO ! While in the VC left seat I've noticed that the panning speed (using the joystick hat switch) is very low as respect with those obtained in the right seat...
    Someone knows if there's some number to change in the cfg to have the Captain more happy and faster in looking around?
    The VC right seat is the default VC camera defined in the camera.cfg file, while the left seat VC camera is defined in the aircraft.cfg.
    So they are probably different, depending on your defaults.

In my FSX camera.cfg (default) the values are:
    PitchPanRate=30
    HeadingPanRate=75
    PanAcceleratorTime=0

In the aircraft.cfg this (under CameraDefinition.4] this is:
    PitchPanRate=20
    HeadingPanRate=60

So if you make the numbers the same (and add the line PanAccelerator= ) the pan behaviour of both left/right seat camera's will be the same.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by rcbarend View Post
    The VC right seat is the default VC camera defined in the camera.cfg file, while the left seat VC camera is defined in the aircraft.cfg.
    So they are probably different, depending on your defaults.

In my FSX camera.cfg (default) the values are:
    PitchPanRate=30
    HeadingPanRate=75
    PanAcceleratorTime=0

In the aircraft.cfg this (under CameraDefinition.4] this is:
    PitchPanRate=20
    HeadingPanRate=60

So if you make the numbers the same (and add the line PanAccelerator= ) the pan behaviour of both left/right seat camera's will be the same.

Rob
    A big THANK YOU!
    It's just what I was looking for
    The more you do, the less you dream

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Based on research of real VMM 265 dragons VM22 It looks like on the port side of the tail your EP is backwards
    unlike picture of real aircraft. Just thought you'd like to know.

Real deal

Your paint of same aircraft

that dragon texture would be from me, I doesn't found left side reference when painting the tail. add note in my to do list
    Maryadi

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    OK. The rotor tips blade lights now work, but with the light mode switch on NVG ( not on NORMAL as stated by the manual.)
    Formation light still not working.
    PFD/MFD/CDU seem work, but I don't have much time to well investigate. ( FULL ROTORS STOW work very well.)
    VERY NICE ADDON

that weird rotor tips button behave.
    Formation light, not yet working.
    Maryadi

To end the confusion on the Rotor tip lights:
    "NORMAL" and "NVG" depends on what you look at: the "printed" text in the texture , or the tooltip. Because they are inversed !

To make the rotor tip light visible, you need to click the LightMode switch: it animates to the NORMAL position, but the Tooltip now says "NVG"

Same problem with BladeMode switch: when you mousewheel it down to BOTTOM, the tooltip now says Top.

So for both switches, the printed text in the texture is correct, the tooltip is not ....

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    A video I just finished to show off the model in sim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oua6xTJbWI8
    Glad to have vid back, where/what scenery for dirt strip?

@kdfw, will your USMC pilot textures (white helmet/tan flightgear) on 2.0?
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post

@kdfw, will your USMC pilot textures (white helmet/tan flightgear) on 2.0?
    yes, this can be reused http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...7&linkid=22522

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    It's Camp Mackall & Luzon DZ at Fort Bragg, NC.
    The scenery is freeware here: http://www.theairportguys.com/airports/hff.html

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The last Samurai

salutations , greetings , Gruesse

Ulrich-Richard

Blog Entries
    Just want to say a big thank you to everyone involved in this aircraft. I have followed progress since the first previews and I am truly impressed with the work that has been put into this project.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-1-16_0-18-28-623.jpg   2018-1-16_0-9-20-727.jpg   2018-1-16_0-5-36-62.jpg   2018-1-15_23-56-20-343.jpg  

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Excellent work, Maryadi. Still accepting contribution for your team efforts? Let me know. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinevision View Post
    Excellent work, Maryadi. Still accepting contribution for your team efforts? Let me know. Thx.
    Yes, he does ...
    See page-3 of the FlightManual

Just a little teaser screenshot of the new Rel2-addon (simularly to my Addon4 for Rel1) that I'm working on ...

Cheers, Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HoistWindow.jpg  

FSX_MV-22B_v2.0
    HMX1

Ulrich-Richard

Awesome StormILM, another real world place to fly my SOC airframes to.

Thanks kdfw, figured it out as I was looking at moving over the old paints, can't have my Marines wearing USAF gear!

@kalong, I have just a couple of things as I re-learn the -22, the autopilot active modes are overlapped displayed on the PFD. Also, VC sound seems to be low, start sounds are normal once I'm up to speed things get quite inflight.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

can't have my Marines wearing USAF gear!
    HECK NO, you can't!
    We'd rather go in our undies than the despised AIR FORCE uniforms.
    Although I have to admit, when I was in Clark AB, they had 3 things every Marine wants: Great looking girls, fantastic chow halls, and really wonderful barracks. Who could ask for more?

Amazing work Maryadi! Just incredible.

Rob, that new gauge for sling ops is looking great. Can't wait till I can play with it a bit

Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Quote Originally Posted by rcbarend View Post
    Yes, he does ...
    See page-3 of the FlightManual
    Copy that.

Hi Maryadi and Rob,

The model looks fantastic and I am desperate to fly it but.....

Regardless of how I configure the previous aircraft prior to loading, the nacelles remain in horizontal position and refuse to move.

Have combed the manual, tried changing from aileron trim to spoiler axis for control and still nothing.

At a loss. Running P3D v4.1 with registered FSUIPC under Windows 10 on P:\ drive dedicated to P3D

I've got Dino's F-35B and the VTOL gauge works perfectly in that.

Any clue greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Andy

Check num lock on keypad if using the keys ctrl + 4 or 6 for aileron trim.

Quote Originally Posted by andy277uk View Post
    Hi Maryadi and Rob,

Regardless of how I configure the previous aircraft prior to loading, the nacelles remain in horizontal position and refuse to move.

Have combed the manual, tried changing from aileron trim to spoiler axis for control and still nothing.

Andy
    I too had problems and then just started the engines. It was nice that the nacelles then tilted to 60*.
    I still can't manually tilt them so I guess I'm going to flunk flight school.

Saved Flights

If someone would be so kind to package up a couple of saved flights, one with nacelles @ 0*, and another with them @ 60*, everything ready for flight.?
    Your fellow pilot trainees would be much appreciative while we work our way thru flight school. I'm going to try a little mayo and mustard on the flight manual
    to see if it will help....

Quote Originally Posted by andy277uk View Post
    Hi Maryadi and Rob,

The model looks fantastic and I am desperate to fly it but.....

At a loss. Running P3D v4.1 with registered FSUIPC under Windows 10 on P:\ drive dedicated to P3D

I've got Dino's F-35B and the VTOL gauge works perfectly in that.

Any clue greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    I too had problems and then just started the engines. It was nice that the nacelles then tilted to 60*.
    I still can't manually tilt them so I guess I'm going to flunk flight school.
    I had the same problem.
    Please checked ,if you have another "rcb-gauges / VSTOLControlIPC_Function.xml" in your default gauges folder.
    If so, back up,or rename the VSTOLControlIPC_Function.xml file from your MV-22B_Osprey / Panel /rcb-gauges folder.
    It seems they block each other and the nacelles rotation doesn't work.

VERY IMPORTANT REMARK ON P3Dv4

Quote Originally Posted by Postbaer61 View Post
    I had the same problem.
    Please checked ,if you have another "rcb-gauges /
    VSTOLControlIPC_Function.xml
    " in your default gauges folder.
    Maybe this is the answer to such problems !!!!

NEVER, and I emphasize NEVER, should you have a file named VSTOLControlIPC_Function.xml in your main /Gauges/rcb-gauges/ folder.
    Not sure how such a file ends up there, because I can't remember ever making an addon that puts this file in the main .../Gauges/rcb-gauges/ folder.

The problem stems from the new gauge-search order in P3Dv4, which is different then in previous P3D versions (and FSX).
    In FSX / P3Dv2/3 the program searches first in the local panel folder of an aircraft; however, P3Dv4 appears to search in the main (whatever your assigned as default) /Gauges folder first.
    And since I use the filename VSTOLControlIPC_Function.xml in ALL my VSTOL implementations (30+), it means that P3Dv4 may load the wrong .xml file.

No idea why LM has changed the search order in P3Dv4, but it can introduce many problems with loading gauges.
    IMHO a bad decision (from a compatibility point-of-view) ....
    The "strong" point of FSX / P3Dv2/3 was, that whatever gauge is in your local aircraft panel folder, always has preference over the one in the main/default Gauges folder.
    Which makes version control of gauge file versions with the same name a non-issue; unlike in P3Dv4.

Rob

PS: the MV22B Rel2 doesn't require FSUIPC anymore ; but having it installed doesn't do any harm either ...

Seahawk try the numlock key that was what stopped me from controlling the nacelles.

Cheers Chris

Members who have read this thread: 4