Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    Hey Jymp! Great to see you here! Yes, it's a few more hoops to jump through to get her flying but it's very rewarding once learned and honestly it's not at all a steep learning curve. I have to say, this is one of the finest freeware models (actually finest FS models period!) that I've ever seen. To Maryadi and Rob (and all others involved), you're all very generous in the work you've done on this model. Personally, I say a huge Thank You!

I know a while back I posted that I have retired from FS. Technically that is still so due to my schedule and a good bit of burnout factoring in and as I noted months ago, I shared this hobby with my late father (who passed nearly a year ago). During his prolonged illness, my introducing him to new models provided him with a good bit of enjoyment while he was forced to stay at home (which I was his caretaker a good bit of that time). His absence & not being able to share it with him now is another reason I don't do this as much anymore but I will always support this hobby in any way I can and keep poking my head in here. Again, Maryadi & Team, Great Job!
    Hey Storm, my fellow Piedmont friend !, good to see you here bud, yeah I'm sure it's a fine flying machine, just the older I get the less patience I have with things like this is all.

Quote Originally Posted by kdl View Post
    Oh, sorry I forgot to mention, I'm using P3Dv4.
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - P3Dv4
    so then another question:
    did you read on manual chapter 1, tell about Microsoft visual studio C++ 2015 redistributable? did it already installed? did it with latest version?
    Maryadi

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Marvelous, got her running without reading the manual, got her up in the air and promptly crashed. They say reading the instructions is a man’s last resort. How true.

off to read the manual. Thanks for the wonderful gift to the community. Truly great a prime contender for the hall of fame. Beats most payware out there..

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by jymp View Post
    Hey Storm, my fellow Piedmont friend !, good to see you here bud, yeah I'm sure it's a fine flying machine, just the older I get the less patience I have with things like this is all.
    about patience same with me, I actually lazy converting this aircraft that support with P3D v4, lot of things to do, huge download for VS software. I should thanks to MILVIZ that buy the software for me and you all that use this aircraft get for FREE. there more than a patience to make this aircraft work as it now. so if it doesn't work, what should you do?

first:
    did you already followed chapter 1 about installation in flight manual? follow on each requirement and installation?

2nd:
    still getting trouble? just asking, and tell me what already you did?
    I can't help if somebody just ONLY told me that "it's doesn't work", and that all.
    I only a Human that can't read someone mind, doesn't know before it happen, doesn't know if something not telling me. so please help me?

Regards,
    Maryadi

Marvelous, got her running without reading the manual, got her up in the air and promptly crashed. They say reading the instructions is a man’s last resort. How true.

off to read the manual. Thanks for the wonderful gift to the community. Truly great a prime contender for the hall of fame. Beats most payware out there..

Bob
    Hi Bob,

The main aim for the manual is to reduce repetition questions, almost all need and feature are records in manual. Things is not records in manual are something that I not expected in unexpected condition with unexpected system. if you can install, load, fly, save, and end the flight without problem, you no need to read the manual. you can do just "learning by doing".
    Maryadi

I must of missed reading something in the manual but this bucket will fly (airborne) without and blade animation.
    Also, note my comment in second attached photo. The overhead levers, I have to left click and down drag it to make the lever and it move only a small amount with each try.
    First pic notes that sim is paused but it flys as you see it in the picture with no blade movement.

I sure you fly this osprey at first time.

please turn you APU switch at RUN/ENGAGE. starter lever blocked because APU at crank position. APU can be stopped after electric power get from engine generator.
    flight manual 6.1.5.5 Starter levers (page 20) and PART VI – CHECKLISTS AND FLIGHT CREATION (page 25)

simple procedure: to start engine you need enough power, power that enough for start is came from APU and engine generator. battery power is not enough, but APU can start using battery (if not depleted):

battery >>> APU >>> engine
    Maryadi

Thanks for the info.
    After I posted the above ^, I discovered the fire engine buttons
    and noticed the blades rotate. (Red Arrows) Now flys in P3D V3.4 okay

Quote Originally Posted by kalong View Post
    about patience same with me, I actually lazy converting this aircraft that support with P3D v4, lot of things to do, huge download for VS software. I should thanks to MILVIZ that buy the software for me and you all that use this aircraft get for FREE. there more than a patience to make this aircraft work as it now. so if it doesn't work, what should you do?

first:
    did you already followed chapter 1 about installation in flight manual? follow on each requirement and installation?

2nd:
    still getting trouble? just asking, and tell me what already you did?
    I can't help if somebody just ONLY told me that "it's doesn't work", and that all.
    I only a Human that can't read someone mind, doesn't know before it happen, doesn't know if something not telling me. so please help me?

Regards,
    Ok, no problem, read the manual, got it flying, In P3D V4, MFD's up, props spinning, all that, you actually have to flip switches and such to get this bird off the ground, we are too spoiled by clicking fly, and off we go.

"Microsoft visual studio C++ 2015 redistributable" is already installed.
    BTW, got proprotors running somwhow ...

Dieter
    Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB -1 SSD 1TB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - MSFS

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I must of missed reading something in the manual but this bucket will fly (airborne) without and blade animation.
    Also, note my comment in second attached photo. The overhead levers, I have to left click and down drag it to make the lever and it move only a small amount with each try.
    First pic notes that sim is paused but it flys as you see it in the picture with no blade movement.

Best way to operate the starterlevers (and all dials and rotating/Multi-position switches) with the mousewheel, not ClickAndDrag
    Rob

No-crash tips:
    - Don't use too much engine power for too long
    - When in VTOL config, make sure your descent rate doesn't exceed -1500 ft/min to avoid the VRS problem

Note: you can avoid such crashes by clicking the "Special Features" button OFF.

Rob

Startp video

Found this video that helps starting the MV22

AutoPilot

Great Aircraft. all works well. Thank you very much for this aircraft Maryadi. Can't seem to get rotor tilt to 0 deg. so autopilot will turn on. Would appreciate any help.

Quote Originally Posted by wltaylor View Post
    Great Aircraft. all works well. Thank you very much for this aircraft Maryadi. Can't seem to get rotor tilt to 0 deg. so autopilot will turn on. Would appreciate any help.
    Just to knock off the obvious, you are using aileron trim to tilt the nacells, correct?

Just want to make sure for eliminating possible factors.
    I have had issues in the past where using the default aileron trim keys didnt work for me. I feel like FSX/p3d get a little weird when it comes to numpad keys. I set the aileron trim to a different binding and is working for me, although i now use a 2-way switch on my throttle to adjust the Nacs, now that i fly it nearly everyday.

I am using spoiler axis x axis on throttle control Saitek 52x.

Autopilot

Figured it out seems have to be above 200 kns to 0 rotor tilt.

MV-22B_v2
    my System :FSX / WIN-7 / 64bit

Dossier :Thread MV22B Rel.1.0 realised
    Comment: rcbarend , 2018-01-12 , 20:44h and MrZippy 2018-01-12 , 20:56h

The 4 MFDs can not be turned clockwise. No idea why not ( see following picture )

Ulrich-Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Ulrich-Richard View Post
    MV-22B_v2
    my System :FSX / WIN-7 / 64bit

Dossier :Thread MV22B Rel.1.0 realised
    Comment: rcbarend , 2018-01-12 , 20:44h and MrZippy 2018-01-12 , 20:56h

The 4 MFDs can not be turned clockwise. No idea why not ( see following picture )

Ulrich-Richard
    ARE you using the middle thumbwheel of your mouse?
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

The engines will (sometimes) shutdown during flight, I find that the throttle control levers have move to off and I have to reset them.

Edit: I reloaded P3D V3 and selected another V22 and managed to get this screen to respond to the folding blade show. Very nice.
    Last edited by gray eagle; January 13th, 2018 at 13:50.

The APU switch is not to responsive to my mouse. I see a hand over the switch and left click on it and usually nothing happens (no movement) I usually get lucky and the knob will rotate
    a little only once did it rotate to full on. I thought that APU switch was controlled with a left click and it would rotate in increments. I have to really fiddle with it to get it to move and not
    always will it rotate. Getting it to the run setting is a bit of a hassle for me. Seems non responsive to left mouse clicks most of the time. Is there a specific hot zone/spot where to place the hand on my mouse cursor?
    I place it on the center of the knob and left click and nothing.

Very nice and sophisticated bird!!! Thank you !!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-1-13_22-5-7-221.jpg   2018-1-13_22-54-51-684.jpg   2018-1-13_22-59-26-614.jpg  
    The more you do, the less you dream

Quote Originally Posted by wltaylor View Post
    I am using spoiler axis x axis on throttle control Saitek 52x.
    Ah ok, you would have to edit the panel.cfg in order to use spoiler axis instead of aileron trim. Instructions to do so are in the FM somewhere, but because i am not at my home, i cant get you the section number.

Members who have read this thread: 4