Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released - Page 24
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1416171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released

Amen Pat

Bill

The pack shows up In Warbirds Library , FSX skins and Post Cold war Category . At least from what I can tell , Im not sure if that means admin has approved it or not ?

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    The pack shows up In Warbirds Library , FSX skins and Post Cold war Category . At least from what I can tell , Im not sure if that means admin has approved it or not ?

Bill
    Hi Bill,

No , not yet.
    You'll get an Email when approved, and it will appear in the NewFiles list.

FYI: Directly after upload and before approval, only the uploader can see/download the entry in the Category list

Rob

Thank you Rob , and I also would like to thank you for your work on the V22. It’s truly enjoyable to fly . Great talent from all involved . I hope my repaints do justice to all involved in this project .

Bill

Your pack o'paints is up in the New Files area Bill. Downloading even as we speak.

Look great, from what I can see so far
    Thanks!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Ill upload them all this weekend, I corrected the lettering and numbers to NAVY Fonts and sizes

Bill

Thank you man, downloading now. Going to be awesome

Thank you once more Bill.

special features

What does this do?
    "3.2 Special Features. Some real MV-22B features have been implemented that may not be liked by a very casual sim-pilot. So they can be switched off if preferred, with the Special Features button (default: ON) located above the Backup Attitude Indicator on the main panel."

Quote Originally Posted by Pop View Post
    What does this do?
    "3.2 Special Features. Some real MV-22B features have been implemented that may not be liked by a very casual sim-pilot. So they can be switched off if preferred, with the Special Features button (default: ON) located above the Backup Attitude Indicator on the main panel."
    As described in section 3.2.1 and 3.2.2.

So when ON (default), VRS situations and engine overload is detected and acted upon.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by rcbarend View Post
    As described in section 3.2.1 and 3.2.2.

So when ON (default), VRS situations and engine overload is detected and acted upon.

Rob
    And I tell you, that VRS will suddenly bite you on the butt when you least expect it!
    If you don't do something about it fast, the engine overload will also bite you.
    Great pair of effects!

You really learn to fly the bird right or you can suddenly NOT be flying

Have fun! This plane really allows that for sure!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

REPAINT

Such a RESCUE-Repaint would certainly go well with the Maryadi MV-22B

Ai-Traffic A400M and M22-Osprey( old model ) controlled by U-R

Who can implement this creatively ?

Merci

Ulrich-Richard

If not to much trouble, I would like to request a fictional U.S.Coast Guard For this awesome osprey
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci

Ive been messing around a little bit with the USCG paint for awhile , trying to finish up another paint for the Cera As365 model but I will get on it when Im finished with current Paint scheme

Bill

Ive been messing around a little bit with the USCG paint for awhile , trying to finish up another paint for the Cera As365 model but I will get on it when Im finished with current Paint scheme

Bill
    Thanks I appreciate it
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci

New USN, Marine & JDF contract

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTweak View Post
    And I tell you, that VRS will suddenly bite you on the butt when you least expect it!
    If you don't do something about it fast, the engine overload will also bite you.
    Great pair of effects!

You really learn to fly the bird right or you can suddenly NOT be flying

Have fun! This plane really allows that for sure!
    Pat☺
    I can attest to that! It’s all too easy to enter a VRS situation unless you keep a close eye on your rate of descent. And VERY difficult to recover from it. Especially when you’re converting from ‘normal’ flight to STOL for landing.

It’s certainly fun but can be very frustrating when your reflexes aren’t what they used to be...
    Cheers,

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    CMV-22B, MV-22B and CV-22B is different in performance. just doesn't know yet what specification of CMV-22B
    Maryadi

I can attest to that! It’s all too easy to enter a VRS situation unless you keep a close eye on your rate of descent. And VERY difficult to recover from it. Especially when you’re converting from ‘normal’ flight to STOL for landing.
    Keeping VTOL from VRS is quite easy if doing without rush. make a good plan before descent (or before flight) where is point of descent, when start rotate nacelles and what speed to maintain.
    the manual that came in the package there a picture how to do approach and land in VTOL (page 27), and it came from real manual.
    Maryadi

Quote Originally Posted by kalong View Post
    Keeping VTOL from VRS is quite easy if doing without rush. make a good plan before descent (or before flight) where is point of descent, when start rotate nacelles and what speed to maintain.
    the manual that came in the package there a picture how to do approach and land in VTOL (page 27), and it came from real manual.
    Thank you Margarita! I have read that part of the Manual but thought I had remembered it! Obviously not... will reread it!
    Cheers,

Mark

Icon9

Quote Originally Posted by freded View Post
    Thank you Margarita! I have read that part of the Manual but thought I had remembered it! Obviously not... will reread it!
    Whoops! I meant to type 'Maryadi" - but my iPad thought it knew better and so...

My apologies!
    Cheers,

Mark

no worries.
    Maryadi

Very late to the party but this is an outstanding achievement (just using the original "default" v.2 downloaded from here, without any added bells/whistles + some repaints). All works as intended.

Just a question on the VRS avoidance, does this happen when your VTOL mode descent rate is greater than 1500 fpm, i.e, 1600 + ?
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Mantap om...

Will download this as soon as I get home, Thanks.
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Very late to the party but this is an outstanding achievement (just using the original "default" v.2 downloaded from here, without any added bells/whistles + some repaints). All works as intended.

Just a question on the VRS avoidance, does this happen when your VTOL mode descent rate is greater than 1500 fpm, i.e, 1600 + ?
    The exact, now programmed, criteria to activate VRS are:
    - Nacelles rotation > 82 degrees.
    AND
    - Airspeed < 25 KNots
    AND
    - Verticalspeed < -1200 Feet/min

Rob

Members who have read this thread: 5