Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released - Page 23
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 131516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Maryadi's MV22B Osprey Rel2.0 released

Quote Originally Posted by freded View Post
    Hi Pat,

Thanks for all that! I'll tackle it when I have some time to myself - it's a busy week with this & that! - and I'll let you know how it all works out.
    Hi Pat,

I've been experimenting with the Panelxx variations as you suggested, with mixed results: Still haven't got the Overhead panel to shrink enough to show both the extreme top and bottom at the same time. I'll keep trying!

BTW, this forum is very quiet... maybe everyone has got what they wanted and has nothing to say?
    Cheers,

Mark

Almost everyday I check this thread,
    I have nothing to say or report, as I do some research that sometimes fail or dead end.

for panel view, I always use mouse pan view (Shift+O) or hat switch to turn view around. so pretty much always use mouse. I waiting VR sell in my country, just afraid buy online due to seller doesn't include import taxes.
    Maryadi

Quote Originally Posted by kalong View Post
    Almost everyday I check this thread,
    I have nothing to say or report, as I do some research that sometimes fail or dead end.

for panel view, I always use mouse pan view (Shift+O) or hat switch to turn view around. so pretty much always use mouse. I waiting VR sell in my country, just afraid buy online due to seller doesn't include import taxes.
    Hi Maryadi,

Thanks for reminding me about Shift+O - I had forgotten about it! It's useful, but very sensitive to mouse movements and a bit difficult to control.

Once again thank you so much for creating the MV-22. It's a challenging aircraft to fly but very satisfying when you get it right.
    Cheers,

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by freded View Post
    Hi Maryadi, Thanks for reminding me about Shift+O - I had forgotten about it! It's useful, but very sensitive to mouse movements and a bit difficult to control. Once again thank you so much for creating the MV-22. It's a challenging aircraft to fly but very satisfying when you get it right.
    welcome freded... one of my objective is make the flight is a challenge... if you feel it then I succeeded.
    Maryadi

Hello Kalong thank you for this very nice work.
    I just installed the V22 on P3DV4, m.icrosoft visual C ++ 2015 64, Nvidia driver update, windows 7 x64
    I have the problem that the engine nacelles are 90 ° V22 loading, I do not see rotors turn, but I can hear them. Finally, I do not have the lights in and out.
    Thank you for your help.

when first load from default aircraft, the engine already running, but rotor is not turning, that normal for first time loading, because the initialize is not properly setup yet. please move lever move forward to FLY position, it will trigger engine to shutdown. to start again you move lever on OFF position then move forward to FLY position. it this phase you'll need APU to be ON ( if both engine completely OFF). really Osprey need a saved flight.

the light in on center Display Unit (CDU), to open the light "page" use LTS button on VC model keyboard. you really need to read the manual. find a keyword to find you target. sorry I refer to real aircraft with real placement that often/most of them is not same as standard/default Sim aircraft (like pop up 2D panel, icon and something like that). again read the manual to see what Osprey can do and can not do, including special feature.

hope my English not make confusion
    Maryadi

A BIG THANK !

for these explanations !

Now all is on !

This realization is a MUST HAVE !

The manual for this plane is vital. You MUST read it to catch all the nuances (how's that for a big word this time of the night? ) and how-to's of this plane. Don't assume it's a load-n-go, as it's certainly NOT.
    And that's a big part of it's charm and enjoyment. Checklists mater!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Quote Originally Posted by kalong View Post
    welcome freded... one of my objective is make the flight is a challenge... if you feel it then I succeeded.
    Well, you certainly achieved that!
    Cheers,

Mark

Yes he did!
    And for a freeware plane, it's amazing. This is the kind of systems/FDE depth you expect from a payware plane.

I'm certain I speak for many people when I say "THANK you, Maryadi!"

I know it doesn't seem like enough, but it's the best I can do to express my gratitude, at least

Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    Inactive now...

This is such a fun plane, thanks again!

Untitled-3 by ryan b, on Flickr
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTweak View Post
    Yes he did!
    And for a freeware plane, it's amazing. This is the kind of systems/FDE depth you expect from a payware plane.

I'm certain I speak for many people when I say "THANK you, Maryadi!"

I know it doesn't seem like enough, but it's the best I can do to express my gratitude, at least

Pat☺
    welcome Pat, and all, thank you for your appreciation.
    and there another good guy helping creation of the Osprey, they are Rob Barendregt and Jonathan Bleeker.
    Maryadi

You're right, and I meant no disrespect. Rob ha been a huge help to me on many things indeed. I apologize for not mentioning those two also.
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    Inactive now...

An update on all the repaints that Ive re-done and some new ones

VMM-165_00 dragons
    VMM-265_02 dragons
    VMM-162_01 Golden Eagles
    VMM-163_00 Evil Eyes
    VMM-164_00 Knight riders - totally fixed that one
    VMM-165_00 White Knights
    VMM-165_00 V2
    VMM-166_00 Sea Elk
    VMM-166_007 Sea Elk 007
    VMM-261_51 Raging Bulls
    VMM-262_44 Flying Tigers
    VMM-263_00 Thunder Eagles
    VMM-264_00 Black Knights
    VMM-264_00 V2
    VMM-266_04 Fighting Giffins
    VMM-363_00 Red Lions
    VMM-363_13 Red Lions subdued colors
    VMM-364_00 purple foxes
    VMM-365_00 Blue Knights
    VMM-561_00 Pale Horse
    VMM-561_00 Pale horse V2
    VMMT-204_00 Raptors

I added some additional details like new panels lines etc . Ive got a couple more that I want to do I just need to find the right pic and Ill do them
    If there is any that is not on this list, and you would like to see them , just let me know and if I can get the right pics I will do them

Bill

Ill upload them all this weekend, I corrected the lettering and numbers to NAVY Fonts and sizes

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 111.jpg  

and 2 more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 112.jpg  

and the last 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 113.jpg  

Awesome news Bill,I am sure these paints will be even better than your last releases,thanks for all your. hard work.

Truly it’s been my pleasure , can’t wait to see what maryadi has up his sleeve in the future .

Bill

Ok ive uploaded the repaint pack for Maryadi's V22 . There are 37 repaints in total . The zip file is about 200 megs but unzips to about 800 Megs.

Redid all the lettering to the proper font and added some new details . There are 2 additional folders in the zip. Read the Readme file in the zip , it will

explain what those 2 folders are .

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Repaint Pack.jpg  

and 1 more pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Repaint Pack_Continued.jpg  

Almost forgot , this repaint pack replaces all my previous repaints except the navy repaints

Bill

Semper Fi and Happy Memorial Day to all our veterans

Ah! you have made my weekend Bill,I was just about to ask you if the repaints were in the warbirds library yet,? I thought,I missed them,Thanks for the hard work.

Just waiting on admin to approve , criticisms are expected if you see something that I missed lol

Bill

Thanks Bill!

And a Semper Fi to YOU, and all our brothers, no matter what their service.

Let's make this weekend, at least, a time to remember with fondness our fallen comrades who can no longer hoist a toast, or grill a burger, with us this weekend.
    We have the Watch, my Brothers...

Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    Inactive now...

Members who have read this thread: 5