Excerpt from our flight last night. Please enjoy, but remember we're just having a good time here. We hadn't flown together in about a month...disclaimer! Here's the full video that I captured from this mission. Now set to Modern (2016) 80's style music from a great Band/artist named Meteor [they're doing the music for the DCS series aircraft by Heatblur simulations, songs are free download in their youtube channel notes] to really bring home the flight, and to cover up my poorly executed Radio etiquette! LOL. I think it works...you can still hear us, but my overly loud and clear mic transmissions are not so glaring now. Please forgive the overuse of all the "Top Gun" quotes....I was feeling in the zone...the danger zone....LOL.

EDIT: Also, this is RAW footage, no editing other than adding the music to mask my annoying self-sound track...so you get the "fog of war" debrief at the end where wild speculation runs amuck about how the mission went, as we perform our post flight After Action Review [AAR].

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v3a...ew?usp=sharing