larson wins opener at chili bowl

Thread: larson wins opener at chili bowl

larson wins opener at chili bowl

he won the last race in the tribute to brian clawson in NZ sunday night ,flys non stop to tulsa and wins the opener at the chili bowl,btw he won two in NZ that i know of,but someone told me he swept em down there.no one can ever tell me he cant wheel a car

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    he won the last race in the tribute to brian clawson in NZ sunday night ,flys non stop to tulsa and wins the opener at the chili bowl,btw he won two in NZ that i know of,but someone told me he swept em down there.no one can ever tell me he cant wheel a car

Chili Bowl: Chad Boat wins the Race of Champions over Kyle Larson.............
    Boat led the 20-lap race flag-to-flag in the No. 84x Toyota midget. He edged out Kyle Larson, who started eighth, for his first VIROC win. He earned $6,363.63 for his effort.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

where did that info come from?..Larson won the A feature on the 9th and Abrue won A feature on the 10th ,the winners of these qualifying races advance right to the A Main of the chili bowl.

i dont see anything about Boat at all,he is on the roster though

ok,,but thats the race of champions,i was referring to the main chili bowl races,the qualifiers for the a main on Saturday,the race of champions is akin to a trophy dash,if any of ya know that that is...

Members who have read this thread: 0