Hms queen elizabeth - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hms queen elizabeth

HMS Prince of Wales

starting the model for HMS PRINCE OF WALES, adding all the changes recommended in the beta version of HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CIMOGT View Post
    starting the model for HMS PRINCE OF WALES, adding all the changes recommended in the beta version of HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH
    Thank you, very good news..!
    I really enjoy the HMS Queen Elizabeth and am looking forward to how the "Prince" turns out.

First test in the sim of the prince of wales

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails POW1.jpg   POW2.jpg   POW3.jpg   POW4.jpg  

enhancements

Thanks..! Looking very good.....

Day One. Joint Exercise USN and RN.

"What did they say No.1 ?"

"They said, "Very nice but we're still bigger than you", Sir."

"I see. Tell them; "That might be but our drinks cabinet is twice the size of theirs."

"Yes Sir!"

A few minutes later...

"Sir, Message from Nimitz."

"Well?"

"They say "We'll be over at 1800 hrs"

Shaping up very nice CIMOGT - well done!
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

I decided to change the control panel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Captura.jpg  

aircraft..?

Would it be [possible to have some different deck aircraft loadouts..?
    Say for example F-35s with a few Merlins for a strike force...
    Maybe a large group of Chinooks with a few Merlins for a troop strike force..
    Maybe someone knows accurate aircraft launch placement scenarios..?

I decided to change the control panel

That looks great CIMOGT - but I must say that when flying - addon Gauges should be kept to minimum size (like the Gauge for QE as it is now - the reason is; When you're flying you need to be able to see out the cockpit window.
    That Gauge looks really good but me - and others here - would like something small, discrete, and easy to navigate quickly; the chances are we'll be on final, in the rain, at night, in a hideous cross wind, etc; (in typical Sim Outhouse Pilot style)

But you go with what feels right and we'll Beta it - you've got immense talent and it's great work - really great work - that you're doing. SALUTE.

Jim
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Other Changes

Other changes, in the stern, add 2 screen , one in the ship control tower and other in the hangar deck , add the CIWS and a rabbit lights, the elevators and the hangar deck are operative only in P3D v3

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg   1.jpg   2.jpg  
    Last edited by CIMOGT; April 23rd, 2018 at 11:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    Would it be [possible to have some different deck aircraft loadouts..?
    Say for example F-35s with a few Merlins for a strike force...
    Maybe a large group of Chinooks with a few Merlins for a troop strike force..
    Maybe someone knows accurate aircraft launch placement scenarios..?
    The aircraft configuration is composed of chinook and f-35, I do not add more because not all users have high performance machines and these additions enlarge the overall size of the model and its consumption of fps, I try to keep it as low as possible and increasing the compatibility with the greatest number of users.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c2.jpg   c5.jpg   c4.jpg   c3.jpg   c1.jpg  

Looks amazing so far!!

Are you planning on including a Bedford Array lighting system for SRVL?

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyBing View Post
    Looks amazing so far!!

Are you planning on including a Bedford Array lighting system for SRVL?
    Yes, I'm doing tests at this time to try to make it functional

Please for FSX

Other changes, in the stern, add 2 screen , one in the ship control tower and other in the hangar deck , add the CIWS and a rabbit lights, the elevators and the hangar deck are operative only in P3D v3
    I have your Queen Elizabeth and the hangar deck and elevators operate in FSX just fine for me.
    Can we have the Duke of Wales in FSX as well..? You have done nice enhancements that surpass the "Queen"
    and she is one of your most favorite ships.

Looking so good CIMOGT. Amazing. Keep going. We're all behind you.

Sorry, I am upside down!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Ganter View Post
    Looking so good CIMOGT. Amazing. Keep going. We're all behind you.

Sorry, I am upside down!

Thanks Jim

Thanks Jim
    Upside down with joy - knowing I will land on your QE.

Lots of people think the F-35 is a failure - they haven't flown it - me? - I think it's the most fun I've ever had off the ground. It's a mad man; an extension of your will as a pilot. Crazy, beautiful. The future. You're in the process of making the perfect platform for it. Keep going!
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    I have your Queen Elizabeth and the hangar deck and elevators operate in FSX just fine for me.
    Can we have the Duke of Wales in FSX as well..? You have done nice enhancements that surpass the "Queen"
    and she is one of your most favorite ships.
    I agree with Seahawk72s,the elevators on the QE work fine for me in fsx too,and loving the updates CIMOGT keep up the great work.

Looking great!

Just a quick suggestion: if you are using my F-35 textures for static aircrafts, I would suggest use the payware ones as reference... they look much closer to the real F-35 ;-)
    Also, it would be cool to have Ambient Occlusion baked in the textures, if at all possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post
    Looking great!

Just a quick suggestion: if you are using my F-35 textures for static aircrafts, I would suggest use the payware ones as reference... they look much closer to the real F-35 ;-)
    Also, it would be cool to have Ambient Occlusion baked in the textures, if at all possible.

Yes, I agree Dino. Apart from the bit about ambient occlusion - which I don't have a clue what it is - something to do with light reflected sheen perhaps?

I would just say that the F-35 canopy colour seems a little wrong - too yellow. It's only a small thing but it does affect the immersion - and because the rest of it is so good I only mention because of that.

Keep up the good work CIMOGT - let us know when we can Beta the Prince.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post
    Looking great!

thanks for the observation Dino, the model of the f35 it is not yours ,is a low resolution to maintain the fps, but I will add more definition to the textures to improve the visual appearance of the model

Now I will try to add the audible instructions to the small gauge that I wrote, the lights turn off automatically when you switch off the VSTOL mode

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flo3.jpg   flo.jpg   flo4.jpg  

I use this videos for reference

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s1.JPG   s2.jpg  

BEDFORD System coming along very nicely CIMOGT.
    Jim

testing some of the changes in the model, before adding them to HMS Queen Elizabeth

Wow, fantastic work CIMOGT!!
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Members who have read this thread: 1