Hms queen elizabeth - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hms queen elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by CIMOGT View Post
    For the moment, leave on the panel the individual control of the runway, perimeter and island lights, in addition to the stationary aircraft option controls, controls for the individual elevator doors and the controls of each elevator and the traffic light animations

Very nice.. I saw in the video the information panels had elevator status.
    What other info will you show..?

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    To be honest I was surprised when I opened the video, I expected to see something more like this.

I guess I am just weird .
    Not any more weird than I am. I was also thinking His Majesty's Ship Queen Elizabeth
    ...or Valiant, Warspite, Barham, Malaya.

Your model looks to be post reconstruction of the superstructure and I see torpedo bulges.
    I think they looked more interesting before that.

- Ivan.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    Very nice.. I saw in the video the information panels had elevator status.
    What other info will you show..?
    for the moment it presents, the status ready to take off from a aircraft on the runway, elevator down, hangar doors closed or open, maybe add the status of helicopters ah-64 / ch-47 and f-35 on the deck

for the moment it presents, the status ready to take off from a aircraft on the runway, elevator down, hangar doors closed or open, maybe add the status of helicopters ah-64 / ch-47 and f-35 on the deck
    Excellent..!

First version

model sent to those who requested it

Hey CIMOGT, if it is possible I would also like to receive a copy.

Thanks in advance!

very interesting information, thanks for sharing
    Hey CIMOGT can,I please receive a copy too if it's not too much trouble.Thanks

Blast shield Activation

This is the position to activate the blast shield, to make it work you have to add the launch_assistance lines in the aircraft.cfg of the F-35 B (i use the f-35 B from Dino¡¡)

an example

[launch_assistance]
    launch_bar_pivot= -20.158, 0.000, -3.15
    launch_bar_lug= -20.926, 0.000, -3.221

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bla.jpg  

I#d like a copy of it as well, if I may!

Best regards,

Seawing

Quote Originally Posted by seawing View Post
    I#d like a copy of it as well, if I may!

Best regards,

Seawing
    Same here!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me too please.

Cheers Chris

Hms queen elizabeth

Would also appreciate a copy.

Many Thanks.

Horse

Just playing around with this wonderfull model. The QE as she will be in 2021 when she will be in full service. Get her fighters on board and all her own weapons on stations.
    I like this model you did very much. Go on with your realy good work

Landing on the QE

On her deck

Greetings
    Klaus

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Would also like.

thanks for your wonderful work.

Bob

Hello, I would love to try this if you do not mind sharing too?

Saw the real thing in Pompy two weeks ago, your model looks like you really did her justice!

Best,

Fraser

Brilliant modelling! I fly on-line with a UK-based military VA. Looking forward to the release of this aircraft carrier as it'll be perfect for our Fleet Air Arm wing!

http://www.modsim.co.uk/
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Quote Originally Posted by DC1973 View Post
    Brilliant modelling! I fly on-line with a UK-based military VA. Looking forward to the release of this aircraft carrier as it'll be perfect for our Fleet Air Arm wing!

http://www.modsim.co.uk/

Check your PM

Quote Originally Posted by gp183601 View Post
    Looking under the hull of most virtual ships there's a helluva lot more water sloshing around the empty hull than Lizzie!

I love the UK press - 'new warship leak shock horror!'....I've yet to come across any ship which doesn't suffer a propeller shaft seal leak from time to time. It's not the easiest to seal and maintain a turning steel shaft that exits the hull directly into the ocean.

200 litres and hour? My garden pond pump can handle more than that!!

Best
    Gaz

In my experience in journalism and media "Ship Experts" are as ill-informed and arrogant as so called "Aviation Experts" who are rolled out and put on our screens after an air accident.
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

As I recall, when the design was confirmed, it was announced that the carrier would be based at Plymouth, not Pompey, which caused a small uproar. The print media quickly explained that this was because the new design " did not have sufficient draught to navigate the Solent "

MikeW

Baggsy me to be the first to take a Harrier off the deck of Queen Elizabeth...war conditions, no lights, 30 degree nozzles and Ramp.

Walter...Incredible work - Congratulations on something - that in IMHO is the equal of the mighty Javier.

(DaveB would have loved it)

Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

CIMOGT,I tried out your QE last night its epic,awesome job,and Ganter is right (DaveB) would of loved it,I miss that guy,Thanks once more....Pete

thanks to those who have taken time to test the model and report possible problems to improve it

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

thanks to those who have taken time to test the model and report possible problems to improve it
    If it's not too late, could I test her out also please?

As a carrier fan I would appreciate a copy to try please
    regards

Members who have read this thread: 1