New members needed..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New members needed.....

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    I spend most of my hobby time playing with all the goodies that you wonderful modders make. Thanks to all of you for making CFS3 such a gem after all these years. Brings back fond memories of CFS and CFS2. Glad to see there is still interest in this great sim. WOTR will be great but won't take my love for CFS3 away. My pc handles CFS3 fine and don't know what WOTR will need to handle it. So there will still be a place for CFS3 and it's moddable to boot which i'm sure WOTR won't be.

So where is a good place to get CFS3? I can't find my original copy! Also, is there a one-stop mod package? I would love to give it a try, but I have no time to install dozens of add-oms and tweaks.

I think you can get it here http://www.old-games.com/download/68...lator-3-battle

There is no one only install for all the mods; for a start MAW and PTO use different maps.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Like IL-2 1946 there are many expansions and each is separate . I say start with CFS3-BoB then MAW and PTO Solomons followed by PTO-RS then ETO. There is no one does all install. Follow instructions given in the the stickies and you should be good to go.Have 10 installs and all are stable and trouble free because i did the legwork before i installed the expansions and custom installs. Give the time needed to learn and you will be rewarded with a easy install of any needed expansion . You only get out what is put in. Not too difficult to follow instructions and will do away with any problems in the future. There are some really helpful people here at can help you if needed. Know it can be intimidating in the beginning but just put the time in learning from others will make it easy. Regards,Scott

Im just mad keen on cfs3 for what it is and all the professional development work that is ongoing. I just love sims..getting az close as can to realty

Members who have read this thread: 0