Sibwings activation guide needed
Contribute Now
Goal amount for this year: 10000 USD, Received: 5,705.00 USD (57%)
Welcome Back, Unregistered     Today's Date:       Current Time: 

Please Support the SOH "2021 Charter Membership Drive"




Accepted Payment Types

Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Sibwings activation guide needed

  1. #1

    Sibwings activation guide needed

    Hi guys,
    i want o reactivate my Sibwings Birddog.
    Tried it two weeks ago,but i must have done something wrong.
    Today i can try again,but i cannot find the activation guide.
    Someone has one for me?
    Mike
    WIN 10 Pro 64bit,MSI Z87-G43,I5-4670K 3,8Ghz.,8GB CorsairVeng.,Scythe MUGEN 4,Gainward GTX 780 Phantom 3GB,Tagan PipeRock 800W,,TM Warthog,TIR5,55"Tv 4k

    English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.



  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by big-mike View Post
    Hi guys,
    i want o reactivate my Sibwings Birddog.
    Tried it two weeks ago,but i must have done something wrong.
    Today i can try again,but i cannot find the activation guide.
    Someone has one for me?
    Mike
    Due to a mistake I made somewhere, I had to re-install all my payware planes to get the effects files put back into place. The ones I worried about were the Sibwings planes, as I remember the hassle it was to get them installed the first time.
    As Sibwings doesn't seem to be in business anymore and the planes were not working right as they were, I decided to un-install them and then try to install them to see what happened.

    They re-installed with no problem, never asking me for any activation code. They must have set up their servers as A2A has done, when you first install their plane, it makes a copy of your activation and if it detects that it is being installed again on the same computer, it doesn't ask for the activation codes again.
    I understand your wanting to get the Birddog working again, they have some of the most realistic panels.

  3. #3
    Hi Mike.
    I notice you say you had to reinstall win10.Therefore you will also need to reactivate your birddog.
    As far as I can remember it is like this ( if you mess it up you have to wait 2 weeks before you can try again.

    Install the birdog running the exe file as administrator.

    Keep your eyes open for the hardware fingerprint and write it down exactly as shown.

    You will also need your name as you used in the prior registration.

    Now follow this

    To begin using this product you need to proceed the following steps:
    1. Download "Pitts Special S1/S2" on our website:
    2. Run "piits.exe" file on your computer and follow the instructions.
    3. In the end of installation process a security key will be required.
    4. Select OK to start activation process.
    5. The next window will appear requesting to enter registration name and key.
    6. Copy "Hardware Fingerprint" and go to the following unique link:
    Note, that you can use your activation link ONLY once. You will be able to request new activation link ONLY two weeks after your 1st activation.
    7. Paste "Hardware Fingerprint" and your full name in the fields.
    Note, that Name field should contain only Latin a-z letters and no any other symbols.
    Hardware Fingerprint should contain eight alphanumeric symbols divided with a dash (Ex. 1234-ABCD).
    8. After submitting this information you will receive your unique security key.
    9. Copy and paste your key in the registration window and press OK.
    10. Your activation is complete.


    Cheers Chris

    ps obviously this is for the pitts but it is the same for all sibwings products

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    Hi Mike.
    I notice you say you had to reinstall win10.Therefore you will also need to reactivate your birddog.
    As far as I can remember it is like this ( if you mess it up you have to wait 2 weeks before you can try again.

    Install the birdog running the exe file as administrator.

    Keep your eyes open for the hardware fingerprint and write it down exactly as shown.

    You will also need your name as you used in the prior registration.

    Now follow this

    To begin using this product you need to proceed the following steps:
    1. Download "Pitts Special S1/S2" on our website:
    2. Run "piits.exe" file on your computer and follow the instructions.
    3. In the end of installation process a security key will be required.
    4. Select OK to start activation process.
    5. The next window will appear requesting to enter registration name and key.
    6. Copy "Hardware Fingerprint" and go to the following unique link:
    Note, that you can use your activation link ONLY once. You will be able to request new activation link ONLY two weeks after your 1st activation.
    7. Paste "Hardware Fingerprint" and your full name in the fields.
    Note, that Name field should contain only Latin a-z letters and no any other symbols.
    Hardware Fingerprint should contain eight alphanumeric symbols divided with a dash (Ex. 1234-ABCD).
    8. After submitting this information you will receive your unique security key.
    9. Copy and paste your key in the registration window and press OK.
    10. Your activation is complete.


    Cheers Chris

    ps obviously this is for the pitts but it is the same for all sibwings products
    Hi Chris,
    thank you so much----it works.
    I`m happy to have my Birddog back again.
    Mike
    Last edited by Dangerousdave26; January 11th, 2018 at 10:26. Reason: removed non working links
    WIN 10 Pro 64bit,MSI Z87-G43,I5-4670K 3,8Ghz.,8GB CorsairVeng.,Scythe MUGEN 4,Gainward GTX 780 Phantom 3GB,Tagan PipeRock 800W,,TM Warthog,TIR5,55"Tv 4k

    English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.



  5. #5

    Sibwings activation guide needed

    I have been trying to reinstall my Sibwings SAAB 91 Safair and tried the same method, but it did not ask me for a registration key. It quoted a hardware fingerprint on my computer already?

    However the aircraft shows fine for a few minutes and then disappears with only the pilot visible.

    Thanks, Tyler.

  6. #6
    you will have to reinstall it and use the NEW hardware footprint.

    Cheers Chris

  7. #7
    I am receiving numerous activation requests from sibwings because people are copying the links in my post above.

    You will have to get your own link as per the hardware key instructions.Do not copy my links (the ones in blue)

    I posted these instructions to help Big Mike.

    If this abuse does not stop I will have to ask admin to remove my post.

    Cheers Chris

  8. #8
    Admin
    Please remove the blue links in my original post as I am getting numerous requests from people wrongly trying to register the product using my unique link.
    Also please remove the blue link in the copy of my post from big mike.

    This is a pretty poor reflection on the integrity of some members of this forum.

    Cheers Chris

  9. #9
    I don't get a window requesting me to enter registration details during installation, only an information window telling me that the program is registered to me.

    I think I need to remove the previous registration details and then enter the key again for a new activation code, but I can't find the file to delete the registration information.

    Thanks, Tyler

  10. #10
    This is a pretty poor reflection on the integrity of some members of this forum.
    I think i may be one of the members you got a request from, i apologies for my action's, although in my defence, there is little to indicate in your post that its your own personal details, as i purchessd the Bird dog last summer and lost it while changing over hard drive's,
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...light=sibwings
    i saw this as a legitimate way of getting back something i pay'd for, esp as Sibwings seems to have dissaper'd and support nonexistant. It may have been a better plan to contact Big Mike via PM rather than a public forum

  11. #11
    My apologies also, I clicked too, my bad. I was just trying to see what was being linked as I'm having trouble with my Safir, I don't own the Birddog (yet). No malice or wrongdoing intended, just curiousity re. my own issue.

    Thanks for the guide BTW, gonna try this method too.

    You should be able to edit your own post to remove the links if the admin's aren't available. bottom right of your post. You might also ask mike to edit his to remove the links from his quote.

  12. #12
    For some reason I do not seem able to edit my post.

    Cheers Chris

  13. #13
    Looks like this to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails edit.jpg  

  14. #14
    yes I have that on all my other posts except the offending one.Maybe because Big Mike copied it?

    Cheers Chris

  15. #15
    Sorry, no idea.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JDTinballs View Post
    Sorry, no idea.
    I tried to edit something the other day and something said you cant edit after 400mins after posting

  17. #17
    I looked at the date of this thread and was surprised; is it still possible to activate Sibwings products? Got half price their An-2 from AT Simulations though, but no luck with Saab Safir...

  18. #18
    Contact Andrey Tsvirenko (in former time part of SibWings) and tell him your problem.
    He will surely assist you.

    Dieter
    Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - FSX+Acc - P3Dv4

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by kdl View Post
    Contact Andrey Tsvirenko (in former time part of SibWings) and tell him your problem.
    He will surely assist you.

    Dieter
    I'm completely unable to reinstall my Birdog, I've changed PC, so how to contact Andrey Tsvirenko? Is there any e-mail?
    Thank you
    The more you do, the less you dream

  20. #20
    Try this one:

    support@atsimulations.com


    Dieter
    Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - FSX+Acc - P3Dv4

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by kdl View Post
    Try this one:

    support@atsimulations.com


    Dieter
    Thank you !
    The more you do, the less you dream

  22. #22
    A bit quiet on that front, but I found out that Safir is on Justflight inventory! So, if this fails there is a lifeboat waiting.

Members who have read this thread: 85

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •