FSX Native B-26B/C Martin Marauder Beta v1.3

Thread: FSX Native B-26B/C Martin Marauder Beta v1.3

FSX Native B-26B/C Martin Marauder Beta v1.3

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: FSX Native B-26B/C Martin Marauder Beta v1.3

by Milton Shupe, Tom Falley, Martial Feron, William Ellis, and Sounds by Nigel Richards. Original Pilot figures by Jan Visser.

FSX Native Pkg incl models B-26B/C, VC and custom panel, R-2800 sounds, custom FSX Flight Model, and features exterior paints by "Ferondoe" at Sim-outhouse.

(Should be okay in P3Dv4 based on limited testing)

Thanks for your Beta testing help in sorting out any remaining issues.

Note: The panels lack the fuel tank indicator gauge; should be here in another week. Check Bcf Catalogue and Ezibuy Catalogue.

Paint kits available by Duckie; see Readme.txt

Milton Shupe
    January 2018

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX Native B-26B/C Martin Marauder Beta v1.3
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Oh....OK....If you insist Thanks, Milton
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Looks even better! The FSX native glass is amazing and the size issue on the three gauges I had running the FS9 version was not present here. Gotta see if I can find some clean-ish "warbird" textures though, I don't want all of 'em beat up! I did take the starter torque up from 0.03347 to 0.13347 though. Couldn't start it (or the FS9 version) with the starter switches in the cockpit without doing so. (Don't like using CTRL-E if there's a more realistic option!) At least you guys here showed me how to get them working! Slowly but surly learning things. Maybe one day I'll actually get a plane out!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Looks even better! The FSX native glass is amazing and the size issue on the three gauges I had running the FS9 version was not present here. Gotta see if I can find some clean-ish "warbird" textures though, I don't want all of 'em beat up! I did take the starter torque up from 0.03347 to 0.13347 though. Couldn't start it (or the FS9 version) with the starter switches in the cockpit without doing so. (Don't like using CTRL-E if there's a more realistic option!) At least you guys here showed me how to get them working! Slowly but surly learning things. Maybe one day I'll actually get a plane out!
    Great looking bird ! Wonderful job, as usual, Milton Shupe and co. !

I'm with you, Josh, 100% on this one.
    Just my opinion, but, I also like these classic warbirds to be airshow ready, clean, and with minimal signs of wear and tear, just like they appear in today's airshow events.
    It would sure be nice to have both 'clean' and 'worn' textures to choose from.
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Quote Originally Posted by MZee1960 View Post
    Great looking bird ! Wonderful job, as usual, Milton Shupe and co. !

I'm with you, Josh, 100% on this one.
    Just my opinion, but, I also like these classic warbirds to be airshow ready, clean, and with minimal signs of wear and tear, just like they appear in today's airshow events.
    It would sure be nice to have both 'clean' and 'worn' textures to choose from.
    There are/will be clean ones released once we have a final product release. There are many waiting in the wings; patience. :-)

For years, we got mostly clean/restored paints. Frankly, I love the worn and used look better right now. I really appreciate all the incoming paints that appear this way. They require a huge amount of effort so I really take my hat off to the artists who make these available.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    There are/will be clean ones released once we have a final product release. There are many waiting in the wings; patience. :-)

For years, we got mostly clean/restored paints. Frankly, I love the worn and used look better right now. I really appreciate all the incoming paints that appear this way. They require a huge amount of effort so I really take my hat off to the artists who make these available.
    Oh yeah! It's so good I forgot it's only a Beta! I do enjoy both styles of skins as well so I'm glad there will be a balance. (The Milviz F-100 skins that have been done are a fine example of best of both worlds. Some pristine, some scroungy and some in between.) Did anyone else have trouble starting the engines with the stock starter torque or was it just me?

Members who have read this thread: 0