German Air Force JA-113

Thread: German Air Force JA-113

German Air Force JA-113

Here's a few screens of a first pass with introducing a Spec into the texture. The tail chevrons need more precise alignment, ignore that for now. I also need to add a few more things, most noteably the black windscreen and canopy rail.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Congratulations...a really masterpice!

Quote Originally Posted by findus View Post
    Congratulations...a really masterpice!
    +1, absolutely, what a beauty
    Cheers

Pat
    DCS 2.5 - P3D V3&V4 - XPlane11 - Il BoX - Il46 Sturmovik - Windows 10 64 bit, Intel core i7-4720HQ, CPU 2.6 GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 980M.

Beautiful skin! Did Bundeswehr use the same helmets as USAF too? Just noticed the USAF on the front of his helmet. Not nit picking by any bit as she's a beauty, just didn't know if it was overlooked or historically accurate? I would use it regardless.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

It's not finished yet Matt. The helmet will be changed to a plain white one unless I can find a decent image of something accurate for the GAF. Thank you! Here's a few with updated unit text.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

You sir, are an extremely talented artist. Loving the progress.

Matt

95% complete. Need to realign some spots and add 2 more placards, and then attempt tonremive those bort numbers permanently.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

I can?t understand why anyone would post a real-world picture to illustrate their repaint...

This is amazing. Perhaps I need to get into DCS... how does it perform in comparison to P3D v4?

A

Andrew Entwistle
    Germany
    Per Ardua ad Astra

Back to JA-113...

Thank you Andrew. DCS performs much better than P3D for me. It's very stable, and the graphics engine is very modern and very efficient at using your hardware to it's Max capabilities no matter what level you have. My computer is 5 years old and I'm running aGTX 770... Nothing special.

Back to the paint....

I'm still not clear on how to remove the White border around the glass? I've figured out the alignment for the tail flash flags. See pic 2, top flag.

Other than alignment and changing the helmet, I'm going to refine the drop tanks slightly...

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

UPLOADED. DOWNLOAD HERE.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

​***Brilliant***

Patrick

Rick, utterly amazing masterpiece! Those pictures truly look real and it is just fantastic.

PS, love the helmets too!

Matt

Thanks guys. If you follow the link I posted you can download the file. However, DCS USER FILES, is taking FOOOORRREEVVVVERRRR to post the upload I made last night. Sorry for that.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Now Posted to DCS User Files.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Beautiful, Rick, thanks!

Shiny!!! That's an amazing paint job Rick, thanks.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0