F-5E Sunset Flight

Thread: F-5E Sunset Flight

Hi Storm!
    You're finally back to simulation and you choose DCS! The physics of flight is incredibly good, the F-5 is my favorite with the Mirage 2000. I love your vids!

Best regards

Pat
    DCS 2.5 - P3D V3&V4 - XPlane11 - Il BoX - Il46 Sturmovik - Windows 10 64 bit, Intel core i7-4720HQ, CPU 2.6 GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 980M.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Mussotte View Post
    Hi Storm!
    You're finally back to simulation and you choose DCS! The physics of flight is incredibly good, the F-5 is my favorite with the Mirage 2000. I love your vids!

Best regards

Pat
    Hello Pat! Great to hear from you! I haven't been too deep into sims for a while but I have had DCS installed for some time now (but with little use of it). During the holidays I took advantage of the sale and got the F-5E and Mig-21bis plus the Nevada map. The Nevada map alone makes this sim platform much more of a pleasure to fly. it reminds me of the old days when I flew Falcon 3.0 in the same terrain area although the graphics nowadays are immeasurably better. I have little time these days to fly the sim but now, I feel very at home with DCS-Nevada. One thing I enjoy, the models fly so well that I want to hand fly them rather than use an autopilot!

Take care, hope to hear more from you in the near future!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0